“Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 stars

781-376-0020
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Churrascaria Rodeo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 118 Restaurants in Woburn
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

As I write this review, I hope I can express everything properly, because this experience was new for us, as was the particular lingo that goes along with the style of serving. First off, we loved the staff! Bobby was our waiter, and he was magnifico! He was very professional and attentive, and patient in explaining things to us. The atmosphere was also pleasant, the music relaxing, it was clean, roomy and decorated with style. They also have a nice bar, with several flat screens. We went for dinner, and I believe there are 16 meats that are served by the chef (not all at once). The salad was excellent, as well as the entree food, aside from the meat.. The skeward cinnamon pineapple was so tasty at the end of the servings. You can ask for seconds of any meat, and eat as much as you want. This is especially a meat eaters delight. From what we understood, the lunch menu is very different. We also understood that this steakhouse (now called Brazilian Steakhouse) is under new management. The beef is top quality, they also have lamb served, as well as pork and chicken, and some cheese, but the different cuts of beef are the main attraction. It was a very lovely time, and we left with very full tummys! We are not from the Boston area, but we would return very soon if we were. Think it would be even more fun the second time around. The website is, www.BrazilianSteakHouseBoston.com

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Methuen, Massachusetts
“I'm so full of beef”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011 via mobile

We just ate here and though we were shocked at the price ($34/person), it was possibly the best beef I've ever had. I'm not a big beef fan, but my girlfriend is. We were both extremely happy with many different cuts. We tried 15 different dishes, most of which were beef. We went on a Monday and we were literally the only table at first. Then three more sat down while we were there. I don't know what the others were talking about in their reviews. If not for the price, I'd go here all the time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Too bad the food wasn't as good as the staff!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Staff were great, friendly and fun. The atmosphere was nice and pleasant, tables were all set attractively. As for the food - it left a lot to be desired. Certainly not the best Brazillian BBQ type restaurant I have been to. Over priced for the quality of food. My family and I dined at this restaurant on a Sunday evening, service is extremely slow, took us two hours to get in and out. There were only 4 tables being serviced throughout our meal. I would have to say, my entire family was extremely disappointed with the food we were served and felt like we paid three times too much per person for the Rodizio Dinner. We will not be returning to this restaurant or recommending to our many foodie friends.

Billerica, MA
“Not the best Brazilian BBQ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

My wife and I tried this place out since we say it on BuyWithMe. We heard about Brazillian BBQs and thought it would be a great place. The service was excellent, but the food was OK, nothing special. The beef cuts were all over cooked when brought to the table side. $23/person is definitely overpriced for the quality of food served here. Sorry Churrascaria Rodeo, I won't be coming back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere