This past Sun & Mon my husband & I stayed at the Barnside suites, we were in 206. This was my gift to my husband for his 84th birthday. It was perfect in every way, the attention that the owners put in our suite was phenomenal from luxurious robes & slippers, to a candle with matches in the bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Relaxing CD’s, gas fireplace. They even thought to put reading lights on the 4-poster bed for those of us that like to read in bed. The candle lit breakfast both mornings was 5 star, with more food selections than one could eat, and the chef’s choice each morning was delicious. The pub dinning room is beautifully decorated, comfortable and the food was out of this world.
We can’t wait for another reason to go back.
- Also Known As:
- 1896 House - Barnside Hotel Williamstown
- 1896 House - Barnside Hotel
- 1896 Hotel Country
- 1896 Motel Country
- Country Inn Williamstown
- Williamstown Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting 3 building property on a brook and pond. Variety of luxury suites with a candlelight gourmet breakfast and immaculate and charming traditional motel rooms with a hot breakfast buffet. Many bed configurations and some connecting rooms. Some dual whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, canopy beds, and parlor stoves. Seasonal heated pool. Free WiFi and business center. Very popular ‘6 House Pub on site. Gourmet restaurant adjacent. Free parking. All non-smoking. Accessible room. One 3 Room Apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your 1896 House - Barnside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.