Although the owner seemed a bit of a wet fish, we nevertheless thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay at the Maple Terrace. We thought the room was excellent in every way - a nice, clean room with plenty of space in a nice setting.
1. 2 chairs and a table plus a desk with WiFi connectivity.
2. Extra long beds
3. Modern decoration with everything working perfectly
4. Nice grounds
We dined at the Taconic restaurant and we thought it was good quality food at reasonable prices. The Server was fine but the Maitre D seemed to be ' not quite with it' - maybe she was having a bad day !!
All-in-all, we loved the Maple Terrace and would be happy to recommend it to anyone staying in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Terrace Motel Hotel Williamstown
- Maple Terrace Motel Hotel
- Maple Terrace Hotel
- Hotel Maple Terrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfortable accommodations and warm Swedish hospitality in tranquil surroundings. Situated on three verdant acres next to a horse farm, Maple Terrace offers peaceful country living in the heart of Williamstown. Its privileged location is just a short walk from Williams College, the famed Clark Art Institute, Williamstown Theatre Festival and many other local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your MAPLE TERRACE MOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.