We've stayed here many times because of easy access to the theater festival venue and (most importantly) their flexibility in allowing one night stays (as opposed to many other Williamstown hotels that have two night minimums). But this place badly needs a make-over. We stayed in a "suite" with a pullout sofa that is comparable to a standard room at a Hyatt or Hilton in any major US city. The decor is straight out of 1972 or 1872 -- and not in a good way. For these prices, you expect more. The bathrooms are even worse than the sleeping rooms. Come on people -- time to freshen the place up. If you're going to have tacky vending machines and ice machines on each floor, they should at least work. One good thing is the swimming pool but the "sauna" again must have been built in 1902. It's creepy! I love you, Williams Inn, but you need a facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid the mountains of northern Berkshire County, The Williams Inn, on the campus of Williams College, offers visitors an attractive and convenient setting. Located at the cultural crossroads of Routes 2 and 7, the Inn is surrounded by world-class art museums, theater and music festivals, renowned historic sites and natural attractions. A short walk to downtown Williamstown, the Inn offers 124 guest rooms, five function spaces, a restaurant, bar, gift shop and indoor pool. The property is managed by Main Street Hospitality Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Williams Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williams Hotel Williamstown
- Williams Inn Williamstown Ma