If you have a child at Williams College, or if you only need a one night stay (instead of the usual three night minimum) in the Berkshire area, then The Williams Inn will work for you. If you go in with low expectations then you won't be disappointed. In the height of the summer season we arrived to find our room not ready, chaos in the lobby because there were so many late check-outs (and this was 3:00 p.m.), harried front desk staff, etc. When we returned to finally check in after our evening commitment the situation wasn't much better -- baseball camp kids in the lobby complaining about a broken vending machine, etc. The room was adequate for one night, but nothing special. Breakfast the next morning was average at best. It served our purpose and was convenient to where we needed to be, but we will likely not go back.
- Also Known As:
- Williams Hotel Williamstown
- Williams Inn Williamstown
- Williams Inn Williamstown Ma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Williams Inn is located in the beautiful northern Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts. We are conveniently located (Jct. Rte. 2, Mohawk Trail & Rte. 7 - NY, VT, MA border) on the campus of Williams College. Our tradition is old, dating back to 1912, but our facilities are modern and up to date. We've been serving the Williams College community since that time and continue today. Sit back, relax and let us show you a little about ourselves, our area and our fine New England history. We are a family owned and operated property. We have 125 guest rooms and 6 meeting rooms. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest inn you will ever find, so whatever you want, simply phone or email us. We will be right here to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Williams Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.