“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Upton, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My hubby and I typically order from Divine Thai about twice a month and think the food is absolutely amazing. The food (especially the vegetables) is always fresh and hot. The order is always ready when I get there, requests for extra curry or duck sauce and the like is always met with a smile and no extra charge. If you haven't tried it yet, you should ... you won't be dissapointed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Whitinsville, Massachusetts
“Local gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have a standing date to eat here with a friend I don't see too often. We like it because it's never crowded - most people get takeout because the atmosphere is basically nil - so we like to have the place to ourselves for a good gossip. The food is very good but the service is a bit overbearing. Our waitress hovered over us and kept trying to remove things we were still eating. Sadly, her English was pretty much non-existent so even placing our order was a challenge, but it's all worth it and we will definitely go back.

Visited May 2013
Uxbridge, Massachusetts, United States
“Try the specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The duck specials are great, and I had the "stuffed wings" special last night: possibly the greatest non-sushi food item that I have ever eaten.

You could also order beef salad, papaya salad (not on the menu, but usually available) and sticky rice, and have an authentic Thai/Lao meal.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Fresh, flavorful Thai - the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

You don't usually find exceptionally prepared ethnic food in a small town in the middle of the state, but Divine Thai, a newcomer to the Whitinsville section of Northbridge - about halfway between Worcester, Mass. and Providence, R.I., breaks that rule. The food is noticeably fresh and with enough "zing" and flavor that you know it's not "out of the freezer" fare. For lunch, my favorites are the tom kha gai (chicken coconut mushroom) soup and spicy beef salad. For bigger meals, the duck choo chee and pad thai - with or without the spicy "country style" sauce are excellent.

We've been back several time and the food and service have been consistently excellent.

The young couple that owns the restaurant are delightful and will customize orders to your taste. I've eaten Thai food in big cities across the country and it hasn't been as good as this.

northeast usa
“Tasty, but not good on value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Relieved to finally have a thai restaurant in this area. I have only done take out. Most of the food is extremely flavorful, particularly the chicken satay and wonton soup are amazing, best I have had anywhere. However, the spring rolls are not memorable they are $2.50 EACH and they are small. Sorry, that is a huge loser and so is the pad thai. I feel a few of their dishes have been Americanized and they should return to authentic Thai flavors and strength of spices.

I do return because we love Thai food and this place is convenient and the staff is really nice. I do not want to see this restaurant fail. There are too many disgusting pizza places around here and Divine Thai is a welcome addition.

However, I think the owners or chefs should consider their pricing -- for what you get, it is overpriced. When we dine-in we prefer to drive to Milford or Worcester for Thai.

• Visited September 2012