Do not go to this restaurant! We went with another couple and had to eat the food, praying the whole time that our family didn't get food poisoning or ecoli!!! Greasy, unrecognizable food! Our chairs were sticky and the waitstaff was to say the least ridiculous. We should have known it sucked when we were the only ppl in the restaurant besides of course the bar rats. Needless to say we ended
Up with the mcbrick the mcsweats and a big ole mcshit
If you own or manage Oriental Pearl, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.