We stayed here for 3 nights to visit family and friends, and to take in some local attractions. The cottage room was very spacious, very firm mattress, EXCELLENT shower pressure, sitting area and fridge which came in handy to store bottled drinks and snacks for some road trips (kayaking on the Concord River about 25 miles away). Also, the pool (and pool bar) was great and dinner at the restaurant was excellent. Two local favorites are closely down Rt. 2: Kimball Farm Ice Cream in Lancaster and Gove Farm in Leominster. If you are traveling to the Fitchburg/Leominster area, in our opinion this is the best place to stay and we will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Massachusetts is a wonderful country inn with all the amenities of a full-service resort. The Wachusett Village Inn hosts a wide variety of accommodation options, quiet cottage rooms or traditional guest rooms. If you are looking for a romantic weekend getaway, attending a business meeting, visiting family or friends, or just passing through the area, come enjoy the splendor at the Wachusett Village Inn. Something for everyone - in any season! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Wachusett Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wachusett Village Hotel Westminster
- Wachusett Village Westminster