“Absolutely Wonderful! Both food and staff were great.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
winchendon
“Absolutely Wonderful! Both food and staff were great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

Located off Rte 140 in Westminster Mass. Warm, friendly atmosphere. My family and I were greeted graciously by the hostesses. Our server was very down to earth and did a great job. The menu offered alot of choices and with a wonderful price range. We enjoyed ourselves with some drinks while a accoustic duo played. I have used McNallys twice for different catering events. They have an exceptional catering menu and very affordable. I would recommed both the restaurant and the catering to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

worceste rma
“not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

we've been to mcnallys four times because its close by.The kitchen staff doesnt pay attention to detal at all.I had the meatloaf with marsala gravy and the gravy consisted of thick flour and salt with a sticky marsala flavor.The meatloaf was dry and tastless.Ive had equally bad luck on previous occasions.The mini burger appetizers are so overcooked as to be inedible.They were served on stale buns both times I had them.The seafood dishes are just slopped together and fries are the frozen variety.Key lime pie was stale and iceberg lettuce salads are a joke.The dressings are straight from the bottle.All this and high prices to boot.$13.00 for meatloaf?$17.00 for most entrees????Way out of line for the poor quality.Go to Josephs and dont waste all that money at McNallys.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Westminster
“Not bad but bring back the music or somthing, its like a church in there”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2008

Not a bad spot but they should advertise more and they wouldnt be so dead all the time, advertise and get more people to play music there and you will do better, Im not sure why they ditched the music in the first place but whatever bring it back!. Mcnallys is a pre game spot for the other local joints which is not a good thing for Mcnallys. You want these people to FINISH drinking at your bar not START there then go spend all their money at the Ale House or Josephs( your competitors). You shouldnt be wiping down the bar to close at 10:30 pm on a Saturday night. In closing I am now getting dressed to go to Mcnallys as I usually do, It is now 7pm Saturday and I will have about 3 beers there then Ill hit Josephs until last call. See you there!
Matty G

Gardner MA
“Great Food, Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2008

McNally's Grille and Pub is one of my favorite places to eat locally. The food is always tasty. My favorites include the baked haddock and baked stuffed scallops - the crumb topping is so yummy. The service is always friendly! Atmosphere is warm and inviting. Bar/pub area is also a great place to hang out and have a drink with friends. The only down side I can think of is that you may have to wait a little while for your food on a busy night because it is all freshly prepared. But other than that it is always a great experience!

Templeton, MA
“Super food & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

I live in the next town over from the restaurant. Every time I have gone there the food has been fabulous. For an appetizer I especially like the buffalo wings. Salad dressings are awesome. Gravies are homemade. I've had entrees from homemade pot roast to burgers to fried scallops and I enjoyed them all. Unfortunately for my weight I'm a big eater of bread so the fact that McNally's has awesome rolls doesn't help.

I would recommend this place to anyone. If there are any negative posts here, ignore them, I've eaten there numerous times. It's the one restaurant I've always heard praise about.

And no, I'm not a member of management or an employee of the place. I just happen to love it!