You added Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Springvale, Maine, United States
“n/a”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hotel staff is wonderful, room comfort superb, and breakfast host and quality of breakfast is fabulous! As one that travels frequently and often, it is always a pleasure to stay at your hotel. Thank you for another comfortable stay. It is appreciated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mikeegan122569, Regional Vice President posted on behalf of the General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Helen-

Thank you for your loyalty to our Hampton Inn & Suites.
I am delighted to know that we continue to provide you with a consistent postive experience!
If I or any member of our team can ever do anything to enhance your experience,please do hesitate to let us know.
We will see you on your return visit.

Cheryl Prentiss

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Last March, my review was less then satisfactory for the fitness room and there was a reply from the GM indicating there may be improvements ahead. Alas, nothing yet! Not only is the fitness room the same size and same equipment but, it has gotten worse. The TV on the treadmill was not working, there were no saniwipies for the equipment, and no room for all the waiting people. (Two people on the two pieces of equipment with three waiting)

If you can ask for an odd number room, the even numbers are the highway side ( light sleepers beware)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
mikeegan122569, Regional VP posted for the General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest-
I apologize that our Fitness Center continues to disappoint you. I know our equipment options are limited and we are working on getting another piece of equipment for the Center but the process is taking longer than anticipated. Layouts need to be approved prior in order to ensure that all ADA requirements are adhered to. We do have an arrangement with a local Fitness Center that I would be happy to discuss with you.
Please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

yarmouth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Clean, friendly, good restaurants nearby. as Hilton member gave me free upgrade to great room. Would highly recommend anyone to stay here. Comfortable room great tv and sitting area. My wife thought room was excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

If you want to hear every logging truck and cement mixer along the interstate then please stay here. Road noise was impossibly loud. hotel is situated right next to highway with no buffer. Review must have 200 characters (what is this, an essay question?). Hotel staff looks like they were hired from shop class of local high school.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mikeegan122569, Regional Vice President on behalf of the General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear James,

I sincerely apologize for the noise issue you encountered from nearby traffic during your recent stay with us. Our guests' comfort and safety is our number one concern and your review will assist us moving forward.

I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again so that we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Please feel free to contact me directly if traveling back to the area. Kindest Regards,
Vicksburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here for as a recommendation of a wedding and it was a great stay. The only minor negative was the ice machine not working on our floor and the staff notified and it was not fixed over the 3 days there and no out of order sign was placed on it to let you know not to try to use it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Stowe, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Honestly -- It is just so frustrating to check into a hotel after a day of driving and have to contend with issues that are simply inexcusable. Take, for example, our check-in at this property. We were placed in room 335. However, when we stepped off the elevator, the hotel's signage indicated room numbers only up to 333. Say what? Back in the elevator with luggage in hand and march off to the front desk for guidance, only to be told that there was, indeed, a Room #335; we just needed to walk to the end of the corridor. First question: Why can't this property invest in signage that is accurate? Second question: In the interim, can't they at least instruct the front desk personnel to inform guests how to locate the room? Sorry for the venting. I just can't understand stupidity like this...and at a Hilton property, no less. The next complaint was a clock radio with the wrong time -- one hour earlier than the actual time. Good thing I noticed this or I would have been an hour late for my meeting in Boston. Other than the complaints noted, the room was spacious and comfortable. I just see no excuse for the incorrect signage.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
mikeegan122569, Regional VP posted for the General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest-I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your candid feedback regarding your recent stay with us and to apologize for the challenges you experienced. I can certainly understand why you were so frustrated! It appears that what should have been a very obvious discrepancy at our Hampton Inn & Suites went undetected by me and other members of my team. I would like to thank you for bringing the signage issue to my attention so that I may address the matter. In addition the constructive feedback regarding your in room clock radio has been constructively shared with our Housekeeping Team as a training opportunity to assist them in understanding the importance of paying to details such as those when cleaning and inspecting our guest rooms. Please feel free to contact me directly at the Hotel if you have any additional feedback that you think would be valuable to assisting me and my team in improving the quality of the product and service that we provide to all of our guests. I do hope we do get another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Cheryl Prentiss,
Corte Madera, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Just returned home from a stay at this hotel. I've stayed here at least five times in the past few years but don't think I've reviewed it yet. I've stayed at the other hotels in Westford and some of those in Devens. They are all fine. So why is this my favorite?
- Prefer Westford to Devens - more food, more shops, more to do
- Well maintained facility
- Very comfortable and clean rooms with comfortable beds
- Courteous and friendly staff
- Best weekend value
Thanks Team Hampton for another excellent stay! I'm booked to come back twice more already.

• Stayed September 2013
mikeegan122569, Regional VP posted for the General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Frequent Traveler-Thank you for your loyal patronage to our Hampton Inn & Suites. We know that you have other choices when traveling to the area and your faith in our team is not taken lightly. We will strive to continue to provide you with they type of experience that you expect from us.

General Manager.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford? Share your experiences!