“predictably good” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Devens, Massachusetts
“predictably good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

love getting the email coupons for free appetizers or deserts. This is as good as any Chili's and better than most of the ones I've been to.

Visited August 2012

46% Recommend
Westford, Massachusetts
“Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Service was very slow. Staff ignored the people on the tables. I think that this place is low rated because of the staff not the food.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
NH
“scatter brained staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We should have known that there was a reason that there was no wait to get in. We went there for a late night meal last night just hoping for a chance to sit and relax with dinner. We chose to sit in the bar so that we could watch the local baseball game. Shocker every tv was on a golf tournament so we had to ask for the baseball game to be put on. 1 tv out of maybe 8 had the baseball game put on. That's ok, my husband got the alerts on his phone when Ortiz homered no need to turn his head. Then we had a foursquare check in for free chips and salsa, no problem our waiter can bring them out. Yup, never happened. Don't worry because the restrooms also broke, both the mens and womens, you can use them please just don't flush though, and be careful of the water on the floor. Food was ok. Of course the waiter also got confused when we asked if they had any children's size deserts. "um, we have scoops of vanilla ice cream" Couldn't really tell if he was asking us or telling us. I guess that is what we get when we weren't looking for much.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Great neighborhood restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

It's very close to the Hampton, has convenient hours & prices.

Visited May 2012
North Caroline
“Typical Chilis with average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

The food was ok but the service was slow. I was there late and not a lot of other people were in the restaurant and I still received slow server. To the point that when my drink was finished I had to start walking to the bar to and then someone came running over. Same thing when I was done and needed the check I had to get up and go tell someone I needed a check.

If it was not the only place open I would not have gone anyway but atleast they were open.

Visited May 2012