“Great new find in the "burbs"!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Westford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great new find in the "burbs"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service. Pizza was over the top good. We ordered a shrimp scampi pizza which was amazing. We asked them to make a special chicken Alfredo pizza which was not on the menu. My son said it was the best pizza he has ever had. I tried the gluten free which was top notch (for gluten free pizza). We watched the bruins. The place was lively and fun. Can't wait to come back. Try it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome pizza, good ambience, good mohitos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit to Evviva Cucina. Once again I ordered the pizza Athena. It did not disappoint- great crust, great toppings and very light. The atmosphere is great, very cheery and fun. The wait staff was excellent. We had been waiting for a good high end pizza place close to whether we lived and we are glad that we don't have to go far now. This is a place that we will visit often.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Might be a better lunch place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We tried this restaurant when it first opened. I think what turned me off first about this restaurant is that my wine came in an old fashion glass not a wine glass. I enjoy wine in a wine glass. The other thing they do is bring out the food as it is ready so it is served fresh and hot. Nice idea but when you have kids you often want their food to come out first rather than each person's coming at different times. I did enjoy my fish dish - although my husband thought his pizza was just ok. We will likely give it another try but maybe for lunch instead.

Visited May 2013
MASS
“Good food. High end dining hall atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Sunday evening and it was pretty empty. I had the calamari salad which I thought was excellent. Others had panini which they liked. The atmosphere is high end college dining hall which is okay but not my thing. When u go out I want to feel like I am in a restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chelmsford, MA
“Just OK....probably won't be back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were in the mood to try something new and thought of this place since they are local and only open about a month. We arrived around 6:00 Wed night and there were only a few people there. Upon entering the restaurant, we saw the open concept. ...big bar, open kitchen, high ceilings,big screen TVs, high tables and hairs and some regular tables too. Very loud for so few people....can only imagine it on a weekend.The menu was ok. We ordered and when the dish arrived it looked like a half portion....tiny serving for the price. The waitress was very nice. When asked if we'd like anything else, we said 'no'....but then joked and said to ourselves 'yes the other half of the meal'. We are glad we cured our curiosity about the restaurant but we won't be back.

• Visited April 2013