“Bridal Shower Success!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Westford
Westford
“Bridal Shower Success!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had my daughter's Bridal Shower at the Westford Regency and it was my first time setting something up for family and friends to attend. The Venue was amazing -the room looked beautiful and even before the Bridesmaids added their special touches. The FOOD was amazing -I received many, many compliments on the Breakfast Brunch. The food was served hot and well cooked and excellent.
My favorite part was the SERVICE in the room during the event. Hudson was outstanding! He along with another gentleman were extremely attentive to all the needs of the guests. The water was always filled at each table -the plates were removed. The drinks table was kept completed with everything that was needed. The room was kept clean and orderly as the event went on -we practically did not even know they were there! Following the main eating -Hudson even took a tray and served the cupcakes I had brought in from the outside for dessert -I was going to do it -but he insisted -such a gentleman! I truly appreciated his work and attentiveness for my event. I would highly recommend the Westford Regency and (ask for Hudson) to work your event!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your total satisfaction with your recent bridal shower held this past weekend at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am pleased you and your guests enjoyed the food, room ambiance and service provided by lead server Hudson. Hudson is a fine example of the caliber of associates who serve with pride and passion and are affectionately known as Team Regency. I am proud to be leading a team dedicated to service excellence. I appreciate you recognizing him and feel confident we have shared your comments with him.

With a rich 28 year history, we have earned the loyalty of our guests, patrons, event planners and health club members. We are known locally as the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. We remain locally owned and fiercely independent.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever family occasions need to be celebrated.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

297 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stay here a couple times per year when we visit local family. Great location just a couple minutes off I-495. Nice health facility and pool Rooms good size. Standard bathroom, fiberglass one piece tub shower units. Windows have blackout roller shades. Typical restaurant and bar in the facility. A number of restaurants within one mile (Panera, Starbucks, Bamboo, Ninety Nine, etc.) Consistently clean. Rooms have coffee makers, paper cups but no "to go" lids and no tea standard. Beds are comfortable for us. We will continue to stay here a couple times/year in our visit.

Room Tip: There are frequent large events here, request a room away from the noise,
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am pleased you enjoyed our health club and pool. Your comments pertaining to bed comfort and "consistent" cleanliness are appreciated and are shared by the vast majority of guests who make us their home away from home. Your review is our 56th this year. As you can see, your comments mirror the vast majority of happy guests, event attendees, restaurant patrons and health club members.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn is locally owned and remains independent, non brand affiliated. Our independent status allows us to cater to the needs of our guests and make necessary changes with ease without waiting for dictates from corporate.

The staff and I look forward to being your host when travel brings you back to the area.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I was at this hotel for a conference from the June 1-2. I had booked a room at the hotel to avoid the 2 hour ride home. However, upon seeing the condition of the hotel from the inside, I cancelled my reservation.

From the outside the hotel looks nice. Management obviously spends most of their money maintaining the grounds. From the inside, many doors had rot or rust visible, wallpaper was peeling, conference equipment was outdated and ineffective, bathrooms smelled of urine and technology in the hotel was old (tube televisions in conference area as opposed to LED). More noticeably, food areas were not cleaned frequently (coffee area had sugar and garbage all over the table). The temperature outside was approximately 92 and the climate control onside was ineffective for the large group at the conference. the AC was on and loud, but the room was humid and warm. The pictures posted by users of the rust and old decor are more representative of this hotel than the stock photos. Could be a great facility if the building was gutted, remodeled and all furniture was replaced. Now for my 2 hr ride home so I can sleep well.

• Stayed June 2013
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, your opinion of our beautiful, award winning hotel do not mirror the opinions of the vast majority of event attendees who have been with us this year. Our 55 reviews this year on Tripadvisor tell a different story. Our event staff and management have been given accolades. Our food quality is unmatched and is what makes us known locally as the most popular full service convention hotel in the area. Our hotel is known to be very clean and well maintained. Our guest rooms are well appointed and have been complimented as being "cozy and charming" by many reviewers. We continue to make improvements and upgrades. We have recently installed new brass and glass electronic entry doors. Our meeting space is going through upgrading and should be completed in the next 60 days.

With a rich 28 year history, this locally owned independent gem will continue to be of service to our guests, event attendees, restaurant patrons and health club members. The staff and I hope you come back and give us another try. Hopefully, your opinion of us will have changed once we engage you as a guest who spends some time with us outside of the demands of being a conference attendee. I know you will love the staff known affectionately as Team Regency who serve with passion and pride.

Jukes N. LaVoie, CHA
Brockton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Drove 1 hr. 1/2 away to attend a chiropractic seminar, was having one of those bad days. Having trouble with my credit card but regardless of several attempts to help me check in Josh one of the front desk supervisors went over and beyond expectations. The general manager Jules was very nice, caring and his hospitality was outstanding. Words cant even describe the friendliness of the staff their eager to help and the overall experience I had. Not to mention the beauty of the hotel, the many amenities and all the fun things you can do with your family. I would definitely drive back for many more mini vacas @ Westford Regency!!! Special thanks to Jules the general manager & Josh front desk supervisor for a wonderful stay!! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent weekend conference you attended at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I enjoyed meeting you when you attended a similar conference in February. I am pleased you found our Guest Services Supervisor, Josh Whitney, to be pleasant, efficient and accommodating. Josh is a fine example of the quality of the staff who serve with passion and pride.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has earned the local reputation as being the premier full service hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event attendees, restaurant patrons and health club members have been very loyal to this locally owned, independent gem located in the heart of the Merrimack Valley.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for many future conferences or weekend getaways.

Southbridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Upon arriving without a reservation my sister and I were seated immediatley, and then greeted by the manager, Hillary, who passed by several times to see how we were doing. The central Buffet display was beautiful, and was kept very clean. I mean they were replacing the utensils about every thirty minutes and the plates they sat on. Our servers Andre and Bob were just as attentive to our own table. We had only planned on eating breakfast but manged to push on into the lunch hour with roast turkey and gravey. The food was exceptional. I highly recommend their Sunday brunch.
The most pleasant thing about our experience, even though the dinning area was large, was the piano playing in the background. We thouroughly enjoyed our selves. Thank you again Hillary and your staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your complete satisfaction with your recent Sunday brunch at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your comments pertaining to the food quality (roast turkey and gravy), manager Hillary and servers Andre and Bob are greatly appreciated and are shared by the vast majority of patrons who make the Westford Regency their dining choice.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center remains the area's most popular full service hotel. Event planners, guests, restaurant patrons and health club members have been very loyal to this locally owned, independent gem. I am always happy to hear from one of our satisfied patrons and enjoy sharing the comments with a staff dedicated to serving with excellence and pride.

The staff and I look forward to being your host form many Sunday brunches in the near future.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am recently back at the gym..and everyone knows that is not easy! I would just like to thank the staff members at the club for making this experience better than my at pervious gym. A friendly face at the front desk really does make a difference, thank you Douglas! I also had an improtu meeting with physical trainer, Carol F. about possibly setting up a few appointments. She was very friendly and helpful about what would get me back on track. Thanks again, I would recommened this health club to anyone of my friends.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your high satisfaction with the award winning Westford Regency Health Club and Spa located in the Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your comments pertaining to staff friendliness are valued and shared by the vast majority of health club members who have been loyal to the health club during our rich 28 year history. Douglas is a great asset to the team affectionately known as Team Regency. Carol is s dedicated fitness professional who is adored by the members. Thank you for recognizing them in your glowing review.

The staff and I look forward to having you attain your fitness goals and being part of a dynamic health club of 1000+ members for years to come.

Yours In Hospitality & Good Health,

Lexington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed for a night after a wedding at the nearby Gibbet Hill Barn. Our room was clean and comfortable and the hotel itself offered extensive public areas with restaurant, bar, pool, etc. The staff was professional and courteous. They quickly handled a minor disturbance with inebriated guests with discretion. We enjoyed a post-wedding brunch in the morning, and the food was well-prepared and plentiful. The dining staff graciously facilitated the provision of "kegs" of bloody marys and mimosas at the bride's request. I would recommend this hotel for a pleasant experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center while attending a wedding locally. Your comments pertaining to staff professionalism & courteousness are greatly appreciated. I am pleased you enjoyed the post wedding brunch and found the food and service to be excellent.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has garnered the local reputation as being the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. We earned this hard earned reputation by a staff dedicated to service excellence. We serve with passion and pride!

Again, thank you for your glowing review. The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever celebrations bring you back to the area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!