“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   87 W Main St, Westborough, MA 01581   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Westborough B&B and Inns
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed at the Sleigh Maker Inn for one night only while on a business trip but I wish it could have been longer. Everything about the property was delightful, including Deborah's homemade soap, cookies in the afternoon and made to order breakfast. It was the best waffle I ever had and the wide selection of teas ( even one from South Africa)makes for a special meal. She was very helpful telling me where to dine and how to get around. The room was very comfortable and nicely decorated, as was the entire house. This was like staying with a friend. I will definitely return and have recommended it to my friends and associates.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I travel to Westborough several times a year and almost always stay with Jim and Deborah. As compared to the typical business hotel, I find it much more pleasant to return "home" at the end of a busy work day to a pleasant, homey environment and to start each day with a custom, gourmet breakfast and delightful conversation. The innkeepers are dedicated to their craft and it shows!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
DeborahInnkeeper, Owner at Sleigh Maker Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for the lovely review of our Bed and Breakfast here in Westborough Ma. Our goal is to make our guests feel welcome and at home while providing services that the business traveler require.
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Sleigh Maker is a cozy inn with great decorations. I really enjoyed looking around at everything that was displayed. My room was very comfy, and I had a great sleep. Breakfast was wonderful and filling.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a wonderful B&B to stop for a night, a couple of nights or 3 weeks like my son and I did. Jim and Deborah take you in like you are family. The rooms have private baths and very comfortable beds. Deborah fixes a gourmet breakfast every morning to suit "your" needs. A large selection of teas and coffees are available at all hours and in the afternoon she provides a sweet like cookies. My teenage son attended an internship at UMASS Medical in Worcester for 3 weeks so he and I used the Sleighmaker Inn as our weekday base. On the weekends we traveled the North East. Every Sunday night we looked forward to coming back to the Sleighmaker Inn after a weekend of staying in chain hotels. Deborah and Jim really make you feel at home. We also enjoyed chatting with other guests we met who stayed during our stay as well. Tidbits...they have soft sheets, lush towels, Wi-Fi and TV's in each room. We found the location to be central to many areas of Mass.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back side of the house if you want a little quieter of a stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My Wife and I drove into Boston Don't Drive Take The T LOL.But we drove to Maine and New Hampshire .. This house is in a cool little Town , nice place's to eat and Breakfast is waiting when you wake up yummy! Thank You Deb and Jim!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night. Our room was comfy and the jacuzzi tub was to-die-for at the end of a long day. Next day's breakfast was delicious. These are owners who really take pride in all the details. Terrific coffee too.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
New Orleans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We loved this place! My fiance and I brought my Dad here for one night. My sister lives in the area and suggested we give it a try. What a lovely find! The decor is charming! Period touches to transport you back in time. My Dad said it brought back so many warm memories. We were all extremely comfortable there. Great beds with tons of wonderful pillows . Handmade soaps and antique pieces perfectly placed around the guest rooms, parlor and dining area. Fabulous porch to rock on or patio with fountain to relax in. And you lack nothing in way of amenities; what a fabulous Jacuzzi tub in the Sleighmaker's Room! The aroma of fresh-baked cookies enticed us from our rooms. Apple/raison-to-die-for- waffles for breakfast! Deborah and Jim were fantastic hosts; ready with suggestions and information about the area and so pleasant to talk with. We will ABSOLUTELY return and recommend! Thank you for a memorable stay!

Room Tip: The Sleighmaker Room is the largest with a fantastic Jacuzzi Bed. The other two rooms are equally a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleigh Maker Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!