“Good Food,Good Sevice, Good Price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 80 Restaurants in Westborough
Cuisines: American
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Food,Good Sevice, Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Ate food from here twice with my wife while she was on a business trip.The first time we ate there the second time we ordered carry out. The service was very friendly and efficient.The food was brought out quickly which I thought was a little too quick and concerned me a little until I tasted it and it was very tasty. Also my wife has food allergies and they were able to accommodate her. We would definitely eat here again

Visited August 2014

“Much Improved and great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We went to Owen Olearys the very first week it opened. It definitely had many issues from speed of service, to quality of food, and the basic ability to get drinks for the table. In the many months since it's first week, the restaurant has improved dramatically!! The service is excellent - both with speed and quality. Everyone is very friendly! But the best improvement is the good itself!! One of my favorite neighborhood spots. So happy the growing pains are done. Highly recommend for a night out with friends and/or family.

Belvidere, Illinois, United States
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I go in to O'leary's all the time. We love everything from the food to the people that work there! Always a great time and delicious food! Highly recommended to everyone:)

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice atmosphere & friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

And the food is great, they have many specials and options. They have a dessert menu as well.
They have a good selection of drinks as well. And on Tuesdays kids eat free.

Visited April 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have visited the place twice for lunch and for dinner.
Is right next to my daughter work place so was very convenient.
This place was not crowded, food was delicious.
I had green salad and my daughter burger. Reasonably priced and convenient location.

Visited June 2014