You added Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   180 East Main St, Westborough, MA 01581 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Boston - Westborough)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Pensacola, Florida
“Great stay!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We recently spent twelve days at the Extended Stay Deluxe in Westborough. It was a delightful experience! Kori and her staff are amazing and treated us like family!! We are looking forward to returning to this hotel!! Our every request was granted with a smile and very prompt attention!! We strongly recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and it was very quiet!!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel! It was an honor to have you stay here with us. You and your husband were such a joy to see daily! The entire staff looks forward to your next stay here. If there is anything you need in the meantime, feel free to call 508-616-9213.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Alpharetta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Refrigerator did not work; bad smells throughout the building combined with cooking and smoking smells. Only muffins served at breakfast. I thought the stay would be better based on the reviews, but it was not.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
I apologize your stay did not meet your expectations. It is very important to us that all of our guests are comfortable in both their rooms and the common areas of the hotel. We will use your feedback to help ensure we are doing everything possible to provide our guests with such a space. Also, our breakfasts include muffins, bagels, fruit, coffee and tea. I will be looking into why this was not provided for you during your stay. I appreciate all of your feedback and hope you will give us another try in the future. If I can be of any further assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 508-616-9213 or bow@extendedstay.com.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel in May of this year for my son's graduation. I had booked this stay in March and absolutely loved the rooms and the convenience of the kitchen facilities etc. Unfortunately, on the second day, when I had family coming from NY and Toronto, I experienced horrendous problems with my reservations for their rooms and was told that nothing was available and that nothing could be done! In total, I had 22 family members with me for my son's graduation and this news really upset me and stressed me out. Were it not for the sheer professionalism of Kori Beth, the Manager, at this hotel, my entire trip and stay would have been ruined. Kori took complete charge of all the problems and resolved all my problems in such an amazing manner! She took a personal interest in everything that had gone wrong and went out of her way to ensure that our reservations were taken care of promptly and efficiently and also gave me an amazing gesture of goodwill compensation, which we used for my birthday the following week and it really made my day. I really am very grateful to Kori and cannot thank her enough for everything that she did for my family and I. She went over and above her call of duty and I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and it's facilities. I am actually coming back to Boston in September of this year and will, of course, be staying here. Thank you Kori! Thank you Extended Stay. :-)

Room Tip: The kitchen facilities were a real asset and so convenient. What a wonderful idea!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. I am so happy to hear that we were able to not only help to fix the problems you had, but that you truly enjoyed your stay with us! It was so nice to have you as a guest here. Your smiling face in the lobby was always a great start to our day.

Thank you again for your caring feedback. Wonderful guests like you make it easy for us to provide outstanding service! I am very pleased to know that we were able to accomplish our goal of providing a home away from home experience. I wish you and your family the best of luck and we are very excited for your next stay! Please contact me directly and I can help with your reservations.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was my first experiment with Extended stays and I wasnt sure if this was a good option for the family. I stayed here for a couple of days and I found the basic needs were met. The bathroom, the towels, etc were clean, laundry, breakfast, and the free access to WiFi made it worthwhile for the price we paid; Angela at the counter and the manager Kori made sure our stay was great.

Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about it. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.

If there is any way we can be of assistance to you in the future, please contact us at any time. Again, thank you for your feedback!
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

As a 30-year veteran of long-term hotel stays, this one is the friendliest and best value. It is managed by an exceptional hospitality professional (Kori) that ensures the highest level of customer service. The hotel is also conveniently situated on the periphery of Boston's technology sector, convenient to City attractions, restaurants (The Chateau) and great running routes through Westborough, Northborough and Southborough. For the professional consultant on projects in the area, a perfect "home away from home."

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We take great pride in providing our guests with a high level of service. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel and our surrounding area. We are conveniently located near numerous restaurants, businesses and attractions. I hope you have the opportunity to come back and visit us again soon! If I can be of any service to you, please don't hesitate to reach me at bow@extendedstay.com or 508-616-9213.
Westborough, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place is ideal for a 1 or 2 month budget stay and feels like home. They have clean and nicely set up rooms with good bed, recliner ,couch, LCD TV/DVD, and kitchen with microwave, electric stove and a big fridge etc with all you need to stay for long. Manager Kori is extremely responsive about any service requests placed and well taken care of. This place is close to many restaurants and grocery shops. Only issue I had was with the WIFI and it is very slow. In short ideal place for a 1-2 months budget stay on a job trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience while staying with us, as we truly strive to provide all of our guests with a comfortable "home away from home". I am happy you were able to enjoy our new LCD TVs!

Be sure to visit us again soon. If there is anyway I can be of service to you in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Was told at short notice that I had a business trip to Southborough and this was the place my new boss told me I was staying. For a budget stay this place is ideal. Don't expect bells and whistles and it's self catering but otherwise the beds were surprisingly comfy. They have very good tv's and everything you need EVEN YOUR OWN KITCHEN!!! the decor needs redone, the wifi is slow so bring a network cable to plug in direct. The best thing for me was the lovely restaurant next door that does amazing seafood plus also their receptionist ANGELA (also from the UK) was so friendly and warm that she took away my homesickness with one charming conversation. Perfect service, am definitely staying here next time.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street

Address: 180 East Main St, Westborough, MA 01581 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Boston - Westborough)
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Westborough
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.