You added Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
“new experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this is the first time in a ESA the price was reasonable place clean there were no cooking facilitys or anything but we were only there for one night. lots of parking Fieindly staff great pub diner close by. no coffee provided free wifi tv hair dryer no heat in bathroom. run and go breakfast. would stay again.

Room Tip: far enough from road to be quiet no other tips
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Barry - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are sorry to hear you were not properly informed of our customizable kitchen packs; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff. In an effort to provide our guests with the cleanest items possible, we store our kitchenware in a sterile environment and deliver them to your room upon request. We will review your feedback with our front desk staff to ensure we are properly informing our guests of our available amenities during check-in.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Worcester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

In the aftermath of the fourth weekend in a row of blizzard-like conditions, the accounts specialist at the reception desk of the Extended Stay Hotel, on the early morning of February 15, 2015, assisted in helping me dig out of the parking lot of adjacent business that enabled me to make it to work that frigid morning, after their plow driver had left the property. Temperatures outdoors were well in the teens with a howling wind. Ashley demonstrated a brave willingness to help a solitary patron of her establishment get unstuck in the snow that had built up to 10" - 12". I am very indebted to her customer service and her professionalism. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that Ashley went above and beyond the call of duty to assist one of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments and appreciation with her. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Easton, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

When I say bring your own stuff, I mean clothes hangers (as there weren't any), towels (because theirs are very course), vacuum (because the floors are dirty), and an extra personality for Raul at the front desk. When we arrived before the 3 PM check in Raul greeted us with "check in is at 3 but your room is ready". I stay in hotels probably 5 or 6 nights a month and I am usually greeted with a "Hello how are you. Glad to have you here and your room is ready".
I tried this chain and will chalk it up as a learning experience.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

We chose the hotel because of the kitchen. Everything was fine, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room has a full-sized fridge/freezer, a sink, a microwave and a little stove. You get all the kitchen ware from the front desk. All we needed, everything was perfect. I will certainly look again for an Extended Stay America the next time a search for a hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

Stayed here for 2 months. This place is the typical Extended Stay America. The manager of this place needs to improve some simple, inexpensive problems at the hotel. The room was fine but there are problems that can be easily fixed inside and outside the hotel. I would give one of the other 2 Extended Stay America hotels in the neighborhood a try instead of this place. The walls and ceilings are not well built so you hear your neighbors constantly.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

Looks nice from the outside but dirty in side. The kitchenette was empty. That cost extra for plates etc. The hotel has no ice. They give you ice trays. So forget about getting to the hotel and having a drink to relax . I had to use some drinking glases I had in the car and stole ice from the employee cafe. I was in the rest room and saw what looked like a flea jump on the floor.ewww. Looked like to me there were 2_3 girls working on the whole staff. They were working hard doing laundry and answering phones.Just not enough help on to clean the pkace. The worst thing I saw was rhe color the water in my glass. It looked green. I wasnt sure so I filled the tub and couldnt believe, my eyes. This is what ive been showering in. Very green. Ill try and post it. Yeah it could be a good hotel but they are letting go because of neglect. I wonr be back.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Concord, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with the room at Extended Stay America Hotel in Westborough. The hotel is well taken care of and the room smelled fresh. The kitchenette was well maintained and clean. i will definitely check rates for this hotel when I am planning my next vacation. The staff was very attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: This hotel is far enough off the main highway so that road noise is not a problem.. We had a room on...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Address: 19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Westborough
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Westborough Hotel Westborough
Extended Stay Westborough

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.