“Bring your own stuff” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

You added Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Bring your own stuff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I say bring your own stuff, I mean clothes hangers (as there weren't any), towels (because theirs are very course), vacuum (because the floors are dirty), and an extra personality for Raul at the front desk. When we arrived before the 3 PM check in Raul greeted us with "check in is at 3 but your room is ready". I stay in hotels probably 5 or 6 nights a month and I am usually greeted with a "Hello how are you. Glad to have you here and your room is ready".
I tried this chain and will chalk it up as a learning experience.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose the hotel because of the kitchen. Everything was fine, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room has a full-sized fridge/freezer, a sink, a microwave and a little stove. You get all the kitchen ware from the front desk. All we needed, everything was perfect. I will certainly look again for an Extended Stay America the next time a search for a hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 2 months. This place is the typical Extended Stay America. The manager of this place needs to improve some simple, inexpensive problems at the hotel. The room was fine but there are problems that can be easily fixed inside and outside the hotel. I would give one of the other 2 Extended Stay America hotels in the neighborhood a try instead of this place. The walls and ceilings are not well built so you hear your neighbors constantly.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

Looks nice from the outside but dirty in side. The kitchenette was empty. That cost extra for plates etc. The hotel has no ice. They give you ice trays. So forget about getting to the hotel and having a drink to relax . I had to use some drinking glases I had in the car and stole ice from the employee cafe. I was in the rest room and saw what looked like a flea jump on the floor.ewww. Looked like to me there were 2_3 girls working on the whole staff. They were working hard doing laundry and answering phones.Just not enough help on to clean the pkace. The worst thing I saw was rhe color the water in my glass. It looked green. I wasnt sure so I filled the tub and couldnt believe, my eyes. This is what ive been showering in. Very green. Ill try and post it. Yeah it could be a good hotel but they are letting go because of neglect. I wonr be back.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Concord, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with the room at Extended Stay America Hotel in Westborough. The hotel is well taken care of and the room smelled fresh. The kitchenette was well maintained and clean. i will definitely check rates for this hotel when I am planning my next vacation. The staff was very attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: This hotel is far enough off the main highway so that road noise is not a problem.. We had a room on...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Duluth, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

The extended stay reviews in Westborough are tricky as there are 3 different hotels within a very close distance of each other. The first one I stayed at was on East Main Street, DO NOT go there. The connector location at least felt sleep-able in comparison. The rooms are recently remodeled, however, there still are issues (probably a chain wide issue). They only clean your room once every 8 days if you book it that long, otherwise they charge a $10 daily fee to clean outside of that. There are stains on the floor in the rooms (although the brown colored carpets hide it fairly well). The side entrances had mud tracked up it and wasn't cleaned for days. There is no exercise room here but they do give you a guest pass to the Gold's Gym down the street. The staff doesn't appear to be too happy, but I guess I can understand given the overall cheap quality of the hotel chain in general. I would advise doing yourself a favor and spend an extra bit of money and get something outside of Extended Stay where they actually staff enough to clean their hotels and rooms properly.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2014

I booked Extended Stay for business and when I first entered, room had a funky smell that I could not pinpoint. One bedroom quite small with dirty kitchen dishes, drawers and one cup, two plates which I ran through the dishwasher before using. The dishwasher door would not close but did close to run dishwasher after some effort. Bed was fine, bathroom door under sink broken, closet had no room to hang clothes, no hangers, and had two shelves one an inch from ceiling and one half shelf half way up closet. Most of my clothes stayed in suitcase, Shower was fine but low even for 5 foot 2 person like me. No ice maker and room very claustrophobic. I would not recommend. I would like to state Patrick, at front desk, was very good.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Address: 19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Westborough
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Westborough Hotel Westborough
Extended Stay Westborough

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.