“Very accomadating and friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 8 hotels in Westborough
Cadillac, Michigan
“Very accomadating and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed here while on a long business trip for 2 and a half weeks. We originally were staying somewhere else and it was awful so we moved to Extended Stay America and were very pleased. The staff was very friendly and accomadating. The room was clean and comforable. The only complaint I would have and it's a small one is the maid service. We did not receive maid service on a couple of occasions that we were suppose to. It's a small complaint because whenever we needed anything at all, the front desk was more than happy to help. We would highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Extended Stay America on Connector Road in Westborough. We appreciate the time taken to let us know where we did a great job and where we can improve.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed our TEAM members and found them to be quite accomodating. We will be sure to share those comments with them immediately. We are sorry that our Housekeeping service did not meet your expectations and will be sure to bring that up as well so that it will not happen in the future. Rest assured we will address these concerns quickly.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope that you will decide to visit us again real soon at any of the 680+ hotels we have nationwide. Happy New Year!

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Leandro, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This place is great! clean rooms, great rates, very accommodating staff. The staff makes everyone feel right at home. Would recommend for all size parties. They have rooms that fits most needs. Extended stay is always my first choice in hotels

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, December 7, 2012

Once again, we thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Very pleasant stay during what could be viewed as an unpleasant time. The hotel was under renovation and the staff made sure every issue was handled promptly and with a great attitude. The manager, Jeremy, made every effort to balance the renovation and guests needs with a great attitude. All front desk employees were extremely friendly. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: 3rd and 2nd floor is fully renovated brand new. Beautiful rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, December 4, 2012

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm not from the area, and needed help getting around, and the front desk staff was extremely helpful with directions. Also, the room was clean and up to my expectations. I had a great stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Greenbrier, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have a great story for u..
I am a travel nurse that has a assignment in Boston and I arrived today from WY to find out the House that I secured was a dump... I frantically called all over the place for Grumpy the cat and I. Lord behold I called this location in westborough, MA and talked with Diane. I arrived 1 hour later and I was treated like a queen. I have never in my travels ever had any help from staff to unload my bags and chat with me and actually cared.. Ur family here is now my family because I am staying here for 3 months. I will pay the extra to stay here so I can be here with them. So thanks u michael for helping me with my bike rack, Diane for making me feel loved today (u r on my xmas list), Jeremy for helping me with my bike and suit cases and mona.. Oh Mona thank u for making sure that my room was clean. Mona came up and cleaned everything again just for me because of the construction.. I want to say thank u again for being my family....

Ur's truely
Lisa L. Wilson and Grumpy the cat

Room Tip: Tell them u know grumpy so they know u read this....
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
I have a great story for u..
Montreal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had booked this hotel for only one night... When we got there, we entered the room and discovered that it was a smoking room. Reception advised us that they were overbooked, and that several Priceline bookings had to be placed in a smoking room. I have a 2 month old baby, and was terrified he would end up ill, so I stayed awake all night (we tried to book elsewhere, but there was nothing available) and then left at 5 am after checking in only at 11pm. The room smelled absolutely repugnant, even after leaving the windows open. The smoke was in the carpets, the mattress, the curtains.
It is quite one thing to not be able to meet all requests for Priceline clients, it is quite another to place a family in a carcinogen filled room (have a look at the research on third hand smoke)
The cherry on the sundae was the guy that left his non-smoking room at 5 in the morning to go have his first cigarette of the day...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission.

I am very sorry for the smoke smell in your room. We do try to accommodate all guest to the best of our ability and it appears that we failed at this mission this time. We are starting a refresh of the hotel very soon and I hope this will eliminate a lot of the smoke smells in the rooms.
I Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at 508-616-0155.
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

i stay here alot and enjoy myself everytime. the staff is very helpful and friendly. i prefer here over any hotel in the area. clean rooms and very quiet, its like being home. i plan on staying there again in the future. my family lives close by there and i stay very offen, love the warm welcome everytime i check in with a smile.

Room Tip: i have stayed in many rooms here and all are great
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Boston - Westborough. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Address: 19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Westborough
Ranked #8 of 8 hotels in Westborough
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Westborough Hotel Westborough
Extended Stay Westborough

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.