“Non-smoking room not available.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 8 hotels in Westborough
Montreal
“Non-smoking room not available.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had booked this hotel for only one night... When we got there, we entered the room and discovered that it was a smoking room. Reception advised us that they were overbooked, and that several Priceline bookings had to be placed in a smoking room. I have a 2 month old baby, and was terrified he would end up ill, so I stayed awake all night (we tried to book elsewhere, but there was nothing available) and then left at 5 am after checking in only at 11pm. The room smelled absolutely repugnant, even after leaving the windows open. The smoke was in the carpets, the mattress, the curtains.
It is quite one thing to not be able to meet all requests for Priceline clients, it is quite another to place a family in a carcinogen filled room (have a look at the research on third hand smoke)
The cherry on the sundae was the guy that left his non-smoking room at 5 in the morning to go have his first cigarette of the day...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission.

I am very sorry for the smoke smell in your room. We do try to accommodate all guest to the best of our ability and it appears that we failed at this mission this time. We are starting a refresh of the hotel very soon and I hope this will eliminate a lot of the smoke smells in the rooms.
I Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at 508-616-0155.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

i stay here alot and enjoy myself everytime. the staff is very helpful and friendly. i prefer here over any hotel in the area. clean rooms and very quiet, its like being home. i plan on staying there again in the future. my family lives close by there and i stay very offen, love the warm welcome everytime i check in with a smile.

Room Tip: i have stayed in many rooms here and all are great
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Boston - Westborough. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Ceiling falling, carpet stained, broken mirrors, dusty/dirty. Spider webs. Shower had not been cleaned, there was hair. Bed is extremely uncomfortable. I will be paying more to stay any where other than here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We are very disappointed that we did not meet your needs. We strive to provide a comfortable "home away from home" experience . Although we failed at our mission with you we value your comments as it will allow us to better coach our teams to meet and exceed our guests expectations.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again. We would love to show you our redoubled efforts.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

We spent three months and enjoyed our time there. Great staff, our kitty loved it! The view is beautiful with lots of trees. Good maintenance and cleaning staff. The front desk staff was very helpful. Nice green area outside to take your pet. Quiet. Easy access to great local town and highways to get to Boston and the Cape.

• Stayed June 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay.

We really enjoyed having you stay with us and it was always great to see your cat out walking about with you. What a great cat! We really hope you can come back and visit us again soon, and hope your trip home was a safe one.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My family and I rented two rooms prior to moving our daughter into her college a dorm the next morning. We found the rooms a bit dated but clean, attractive and well appointed, the staff helpful and friendly. The rooms were booked for us through Priceline, and the value ($45.00 for a nice efficiency suite capable of supporting a small family for a short stay) was exceptional. We'll stay here again if opportunity offers.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay and I'm very glad your family had a great tiem too! I hope your daughter has a great time at her new school!

We look forward to hosting you once again at our hotel or any of our other brand locations.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I wonder if some of these mean reviews are written by competitors, really! My only complaint was the dishes were a little sparce and the cutlety needed a better wash. However. we had a good price from Priceline and we were really pleased with the room, full fridge, good bed clean washroom... I did not smell any cooking in the halls. A/C was fine. Good wireless. A bit noisy upstairs. I had a problem dialing out, and I called the front desk that was fixed right away. Good for the price. Restaurant was closed. There is no pool.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for you for posting a review about your stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on making a "home away from home" for all our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed the full fridge, good bed, air conditioning, and wireless internet. We, of course, are very sorry for any noise you heard and the trouble you had with your phone. I am however very pleased that you contacted the front desk and it was resolved quickly. We are hoping they will reopen the restaurant soon as it was a great place for our guests to relax.

We really look forward to having you stay with us again and appreciate your comments.
La Habra, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I travel often for business and stay in average hotels: Holiday Inn, Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, Springhill Suites - so my expectation is not Ritz Carlton, but this hotel was just nasty.

The lobby and exterior look nice - but the actual rooms look nothing like the lobby decor. I felt like I was in a cheap motel - the furniture was dated and felt old. I felt compelled to look for bed bugs - as the conditions were just gross.

The rooms were not equipped with shampoo or a blow dryer - this is another standard that I would expect. Luckily, they did have some for me to use when I called the front desk in the morning.

No breakfast, not even to buy in the morning.

I will not be staying here again during my regular scheduled visits to BJs Wholesale. The Courtyard nearby is a must for any business professional.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. We would like to apologize that we were unable to make your stay with us feel like you were in a "home away from home". As well, please know that we do not offer many amenities in each room, but rather do so through the Front Desk. They will always have a limited supply of items available to guests upon request.

With your feedback as another great example to learn from, we will continue to focus on making each and every guests experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Address: 19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Westborough
Ranked #7 of 8 hotels in Westborough
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Westborough Hotel Westborough
Extended Stay Westborough

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.