“Great Staff, Pet Friendly!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 8 hotels in Westborough
“Great Staff, Pet Friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

We spent three months and enjoyed our time there. Great staff, our kitty loved it! The view is beautiful with lots of trees. Good maintenance and cleaning staff. The front desk staff was very helpful. Nice green area outside to take your pet. Quiet. Easy access to great local town and highways to get to Boston and the Cape.

• Stayed June 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay.

We really enjoyed having you stay with us and it was always great to see your cat out walking about with you. What a great cat! We really hope you can come back and visit us again soon, and hope your trip home was a safe one.

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hillsborough, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My family and I rented two rooms prior to moving our daughter into her college a dorm the next morning. We found the rooms a bit dated but clean, attractive and well appointed, the staff helpful and friendly. The rooms were booked for us through Priceline, and the value ($45.00 for a nice efficiency suite capable of supporting a small family for a short stay) was exceptional. We'll stay here again if opportunity offers.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay and I'm very glad your family had a great tiem too! I hope your daughter has a great time at her new school!

We look forward to hosting you once again at our hotel or any of our other brand locations.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I wonder if some of these mean reviews are written by competitors, really! My only complaint was the dishes were a little sparce and the cutlety needed a better wash. However. we had a good price from Priceline and we were really pleased with the room, full fridge, good bed clean washroom... I did not smell any cooking in the halls. A/C was fine. Good wireless. A bit noisy upstairs. I had a problem dialing out, and I called the front desk that was fixed right away. Good for the price. Restaurant was closed. There is no pool.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for you for posting a review about your stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on making a "home away from home" for all our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed the full fridge, good bed, air conditioning, and wireless internet. We, of course, are very sorry for any noise you heard and the trouble you had with your phone. I am however very pleased that you contacted the front desk and it was resolved quickly. We are hoping they will reopen the restaurant soon as it was a great place for our guests to relax.

We really look forward to having you stay with us again and appreciate your comments.
La Habra, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I travel often for business and stay in average hotels: Holiday Inn, Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, Springhill Suites - so my expectation is not Ritz Carlton, but this hotel was just nasty.

The lobby and exterior look nice - but the actual rooms look nothing like the lobby decor. I felt like I was in a cheap motel - the furniture was dated and felt old. I felt compelled to look for bed bugs - as the conditions were just gross.

The rooms were not equipped with shampoo or a blow dryer - this is another standard that I would expect. Luckily, they did have some for me to use when I called the front desk in the morning.

No breakfast, not even to buy in the morning.

I will not be staying here again during my regular scheduled visits to BJs Wholesale. The Courtyard nearby is a must for any business professional.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. We would like to apologize that we were unable to make your stay with us feel like you were in a "home away from home". As well, please know that we do not offer many amenities in each room, but rather do so through the Front Desk. They will always have a limited supply of items available to guests upon request.

With your feedback as another great example to learn from, we will continue to focus on making each and every guests experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Rochester, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This hotel/motel is in the top 3 worst hotels I have ever stayed in. I think it is the concept of having a kichenette type room that turnes me off. The smells that linger from different types of ethnic cooking penetrate the hallways and rooms. I never took my flip flops off while I walked around the room. The carpets seemed grimy. Behind the chair their was an empty travel size vodka bottle on the floor. The sheets were clean and fresh and so were the bath towels. Had to wear shower flip flops while bathing. Thank goodness it was only for one night.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer.
We received your comments and are very concerned about the issues you mention. I apologize our services did not meet your expectations. We do have many guests who use the kitchenette to save money on food while staying with us and we apologize for the odor it can leave behind. We will work to be more diligent about this moving forward. Our goal is to ensure you are provided with a clean, comfortable room while you are our guest. Please be assured that cleanliness is of the utmost concern to us and feedback such as yours is taken very seriously. We will coach our team to provide better service and a better room in the future.
Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stayed here for about 3 weeks in July of 2011. Some of the staff was a lil rude and the fire alarm went off twice during our stay. Everyone had to be evacuated because the fire department is the only one that can turn it off. The guests should have to take a test before being able to have a toaster in the room. The rooms were not bad at all. The location is a little out of the way. Had to drive 20 - 30 mins to go grocery shopping or eat out. There was however a Piccadilly restaurant in the same parking lot so that was nice. All in all I would stay there again. Wasn't horrible.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Meggan,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your recent stay at the Extended Stay America in Westborough. We appreciate the time taken to let us know the areas where we need to improve. While I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, I am disturbed that you encountered rudeness by some of our staff members. That should not happen and I sincerely sorry for it. I will be sure to speak with the management immediately.

Unfortunately fire alarms do sound every once in a while and we must abide by local ordinances. But we strive to keep everyone as comfortable as possible during those stressful times. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Although we do not have a grocery store at the property, or even adjacent to the hotel, a five minute drive would take a guest to two different locations where there are very nice grocery stores. I am sorry the front desk did not point those out to you while you were there.

Again, I am thankful that you enjoyed your stay and would come back to visit with us. Please know that your comments are will be taken seriously and are very much appreciated.
Pennsylvania, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I would say you get what you pay for like a lot of the other reviews, but I feel I was very much ripped off. There was a ton of a past guest's hair in the tub for starters. There were hairs on the "clean" towels as well. GROSS!! The beds are hard and not something I'd want to sleep on for a long period of time. Not a good choice of mattress for a hotel that expects people to spend and "extended stay" in. The hotel is lacking in pillows and blankets too. I asked for extra and the best they could do was 2 pillows and no extra blankets. The room had an odd odor to it also and the hall way of our non-smoking floor smelled like smoke. This is a very basic room. No soaps for the sink or paper towels (although there's a paper towel holder). Also, and I missed his during booking somehow: there is only a free breakfast Monday to Friday and it consists of coffee, bagels, and fruit. So, if you're like me and figuring the cost of the room to be decent because it includes breakfast for the family as well, skip this one...especially on a weekend when there's nothing offered at all...not even coffee. As others have said, I'll be marking this brand of hotel off my list of places to stay in the future. I should have paid a few more dollars and stayed at a Hampton Inn which we've spent many nights in all over the US and Canada and have always had a pleasant experience. The only positive note: The man working the front desk the night we checked in was very friendly and helpful. I wish I could give his hotel a better review just because of his kindness. So 5 stars for the desk guy and 1 star for the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Carrie,
Thank you for the constructive review regarding your stay with us. We apologize for the many inconveniences during your stay and please be assured that these issues have been addressed. This type of guest feedback is invaluable for Extended Stay Hotels as we are constantly seeking ways to improve every aspect of the guest experience. As we make improvements within our properties, we hope that you might consider Extended Stay Hotels in the future and give us the opportunity to better serve your needs as our valued guest.

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road

Extended Stay America Westborough Hotel
Extended Stay America Westborough Hotel Westborough
Extended Stay Westborough
Westborough Extended Stay
Address: 19 Connector Road, Westborough, MA 01581
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Westborough
Ranked #7 of 8 hotels in Westborough
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Connector Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.