We only needed a place for 1 night that was pet friendly. Sadly, the place smelled of stale smoke and mold. The bathroom had insects in it and the shower had mold. The paint is peeling. I did not sleep a wink because I was so grossed out. We had a long journey and too tired to be upset about it plus up early to get on the ferry to Nantucket, so we sucked it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge® hotel is conveniently located less than two miles from Cape Cod Community College, Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises and the Kennedy Compound. The Cape Cod Factory Outlet Mall, the largest enclosed factory outlet mall on Cape Cod, is just a short drive from this West Yarmouth hotel. Otis Air National Guard Base is 10 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel West Yarmouth
- Econolodge West Yarmouth
- Econo Lodge West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA
- West Yarmouth Econo Lodge