we've been coming to the Tidewater for years, and have never had a bad experience. The staff are super friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the food in the Diner is delicious! We travel to the Cape yearly for Figure Skating competitions, and will always stay at the Tidewater. Last year, I brought friends down for the competition, and they were so impressed with the staff that they went back to the Tidewater for their own vacation a few weeks later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools, hot tub, 50's style breakfast diner. Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with waterviews. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA