Husband and I went there middle of March 2009 for a simple overnight get-away. We were pleasantly surprised by a great indoor pool with whirlpool, a wonderful 'fifties-style breakfast diner and a very clean and comfortable room. This location is in the middle of everything so you won't be bored. If anything, I would have liked to have found a less expensive location - paid $90 and that is only offseason!! Has been under new ownership for about six or eight years so dump all old presumptions. The staff was hard at work sprucing up the grounds for summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools, hot tub, 50's style breakfast diner. Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with waterviews. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA