We liked the room, pool, and the hot tub. very quite good location
the room was very clean and yes we would go back again.
because this was our 5th time staying there.We alway enjoy staying here
when we are at the Cape. It centrally loacted so we go places easily.Its on
Route 28,easy to get on Route 6 The Staff is alway friendly and helpful if needed.
The prices are reasonable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools, hot tub, 50's style breakfast diner. Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with waterviews. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA