We stayed at the Tidewater Inn on March 9-12, 2013 and just returned home. The facilities were immaculate and the room seemed to be recently renovated. It had a large king size bed with a waterview and balcony and is on the second floor. There was a brand new bathroom and sink with granite top, cable TV and free WiFi. The bed had brand new soft white comfortor so is much better than pictured on website. We enjoyed the seating area for a quick breakfast in the room. We used the hot tub/jacuzzi that was in the pool area and it was one of the best with strong jets that hit you in all areas of your body..........warm and wonderfuol. The pool was large and had stairs for the 3 ft area and moved up to 9 feet. Safe for the kids as there is a rope separtating the 3 foot area from the rest of the pool. I love to swim but like my water on the warmer side and this was perfect. As far as location, it was set in West Yarmouth which is a quick ride to Chatham lighthouse and not a bad ride to Provincetown. We went all over cape cod with our bikes and found many bike paths there. I highly recommend this motel as it is priced well, the staff was great and the room very inviting. It also offers free tea or coffee in the lobby which was nice. We were not able to go to Helen's Diner that is right on site as it is only open on the weekend, but it had great breakfast/lunch prices listed and the atmosphere looked great. We also suggest that you go to O'Sheas which is near by for dinner with music on a Sunday and Wednesday. We had breakfast at the Keltic Kitchen which provided an amazing assortment of breakfast dishes at a reasonable price, with some exotic choices and big quantities. We will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools, hot tub, 50's style breakfast diner. Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with waterviews. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA