We got a good deal with Living Social to spend three days two nights here for $99.00! So for the price, it met our needs. We love travelling on the Cape and found it easy-peasy to get to Hyannis on Saturday and Chatham on Sunday. the "Inn" is a typical Cape motel, and could use an upgrade furnishings-wise. But the staff was helpful and eager to please, the pool was large and inviting, the parking is at the door! Room felt safe and was neat & clean. Bathroom was serviceable. This is not luxury...but for the price, a comfortable way to spend a weekend on Cape Cod.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools, hot tub, 50's style breakfast diner. Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with waterviews. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.