“So yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Brattleboro, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My kids and I love eating at this place. The only downside is the wait to get in, but it's hard to get out the door early when you're on vacation. Delicious food, generous servings, friendly service. The service this time was not as good as last year. There were a couple male servers on the outside deck who seemed nice and competent enough, but not very attentive or energetic.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Haven, Connecticut
“Great breakfast experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good food, fair prices, extensive selection, good service and quaint atmosphere. Went based upon the many great TA reviews and was already in a foul mood thanks to the ridiculous Route 28 gridlock we encountered. Add the long wait (45 minutes) and The Keltic Kitchen needed to bring their A game thanks to my less than warm and fuzzy mood as we took our seats. They did just that, place was everything I had hoped.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My fiancé and I went here for breakfast. We both had great meals and even better service. Nice outdoor patio. It was raining when we were there but it was still very pleasant.

“Nice...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Food was good. My son tried something new and was pleased with the choice. The rest of us stayed with their version of known favorites. The menu is priced appropriately, atmosphere was as you'd expect for the name.

Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“not a bad breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Recommended we go there for breakfast - What can you really say about breakfast - nice atmosphere eating on spacious porch. People friendly. Why not a better review?
While my eggs were fine, the hash browns were frozen and fried - something I absolutely hate. Considering they only thing on the place was an egg, toast and fried home fries, one of out three were not satisfactory, so that is why a low grade. But to each their own - other food looked good, just didn't try it. I would try lunch or dinner.

Visited July 2014