“Great breakfast experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great breakfast experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good food, fair prices, extensive selection, good service and quaint atmosphere. Went based upon the many great TA reviews and was already in a foul mood thanks to the ridiculous Route 28 gridlock we encountered. Add the long wait (45 minutes) and The Keltic Kitchen needed to bring their A game thanks to my less than warm and fuzzy mood as we took our seats. They did just that, place was everything I had hoped.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My fiancé and I went here for breakfast. We both had great meals and even better service. Nice outdoor patio. It was raining when we were there but it was still very pleasant.

“Nice...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Food was good. My son tried something new and was pleased with the choice. The rest of us stayed with their version of known favorites. The menu is priced appropriately, atmosphere was as you'd expect for the name.

Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“not a bad breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Recommended we go there for breakfast - What can you really say about breakfast - nice atmosphere eating on spacious porch. People friendly. Why not a better review?
While my eggs were fine, the hash browns were frozen and fried - something I absolutely hate. Considering they only thing on the place was an egg, toast and fried home fries, one of out three were not satisfactory, so that is why a low grade. But to each their own - other food looked good, just didn't try it. I would try lunch or dinner.

Visited July 2014
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Best Breakfast on the Cape, hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Arrived on a cloudy Tuesday morning @ 11 AM with a party of 8. The wait was approx. 30-40 minutes but was well worth it. Everyone, with the exception of me raved about their meals. Omelettes are the biggest I've ever seen and come with a generous portion of very good home fries. Cinamon French Toast was delicious, sides of home fries could feed three people. Scrambled eggs (Keltic Scrambler) was huge and topped with a delicious hollandaise sauce. Raisin scone was great as well. I ordered potato pancakes, which was fine, but not my cup of tea. Was topped with sour cream and scallions and accompanied by a generous portion of scrambled eggs. The pancakes amounted to a heaping helping of hash browns; it was actually pretty good, but given the other options, it was a poor choice. They have indoor dining, and an open air outdoor dining area which was quite comfortable. The place was extremely busy, but the service was great. The hostess was very gracious and actually surveyed our large party before seating us to make sure the space was adequate. I can't say enough good things about The Keltic Kitchen and would mostly definitely return, again and agan and again.

• Visited July 2014