“DISGUSTING !” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
New York, New York, United States
“DISGUSTING !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!! WHERE IS THE BOARD OF HEALTH? The most repulsive filthy restaurant I have ever been in in my entire life ! The windows were dirty, the floors and carpets filthy and stained, and the food ....if you want to call it food......was stale, NOT FRESH , and seemed to have been served over and over for at least a week. I have the feeling they just keep leftover food from each day and keep heating and serving it until it's gone. The servers are unfriendly.

I couldn't stand it ....barely ate anything at all....and demanded my money back but they wouldn't hear of it. They didn't even apologize . So I paid the bill BUT will never ever set foot in that garbage bin again!

• Visited August 2012

Massachusetts
“This place should be closed...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is "the worst" restaurant that we ever eate!!! The place is dirty, the food bland and scarce,the service... well you guess it...That is many good options nearby, please stay away from this place!!

• Visited June 2013
North East England
“Luke warm and not a place I will recommend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

As it was very close to where we were staying, we thought we'd try it. Should have guessed with very few cars in the car park.

Six aisles of buffet food. Mostly chinese items but also roast meat with mssh and veg. Food was luke warm and rather dried out. Roast beef was a bit red for my taste. Chinese foods were better looking but didnt live up to it. Sweets weren't any better.

Sorry but I can't in all honesty recommend this place. Definitely not worth what we paid.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
new york
“Rubbery Food, Dirty Place, Needs Help”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am not sure what they are thinking serving this inedible garbage. We got there at about 11 and figured the food would be fresh at that time for an early brunch/lunch.

Seriously everything had the consistency of rubber to it and was tasteless. The only edible foods were the panko breaded white fish, the coconut chicken and the egg foo young (minus the sauce, which tasted weird). The sushi's fake crab meat was grey and not white. The ice cream was freezer burnt and tasteless. I don't how this place stays in business. The price is $7.50pp... so I guess you get what you pay for? Eat anywhere but here, seriously. They have other bad reviews on here - listen to them! You would think the owners and managers would take some advice and make the place a little better.

The cakes were dry. There was no topping for the ice creams. The crab rangoon was okay. The dum sum tasted like fishy vomit. There was some weird red velvet material over each of the booth seats, the window blinds were dirty and from the 80's.

I feel bad, I hate to give bad reviews and look for something good to say - but this place was just aweful. My husband who has an iron stomach and can eat anything and like it - thought the same exact thing. He had some of the beef selections and when I asked him what he though... he said, "flavorless rubber." I hadn't said anything to him about what I thought, so I know it wasn't just me.

I tried just about everything trying to find something I like. I hate to waste food (if you want to call it that), but the more I ate, the more scared I got that we might all get sick later. The macaroni and cheese was pretty good and I fed my daughter that. It seemed fresh enough. So far our stomachs are okay.

There was a dirty mop by the entrance to the kitchen, the white kitchen doors are loaded with dirt, they are no longer white anymore. I really do feel bad for the owners, I hope they can redo the place, get some higher quality food and a better chef and maybe charge a little more for better food.

Martha's Vineyard
“Surprisingly Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I wish you could give half-stars. This would be a 3.5. Fortunately, I found it to be no where near as bad as the 1 star reviews made it out to be. Heck, maybe the owners made some changes based on the remarks on this site. The food was not spectacular, but was pretty good for a buffet. I did not find the place lacking in cleanliness like others did, although the service is pretty poor. We received one drink refill, in which he also dropped off the check (even though we were only on our first plate!!) then I never saw the server again. Had to get up and go talk to the cashier to get more drinks. They did keep the buffet well-stocked with fresh hot food and I found the price for dinner ($11 dollars with the buck off coupon I had) to be very reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere