“The food was not great... The place had an awful smell def effected our mood and our taste of the food!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lobster Boat

Lobster Boat
681 Main St, West Yarmouth, MA 02673-5102
508 775 0486
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Lobster Boat has been serving affordable family meals to locals and visitors for over 30 years. We are open for lunch and dinner from noon daily and serve the freshest and finest local seafood from our own Fish Market located on the premises.Our unique casual waterfront seafood experience allows you to enjoy our Cape Cod style outdoor waterfront dining pier or our protected enclosed dining room, both situated on scenic Parkers River overlooking the Marina.We feature daily and weekly specials and offer cocktails, wine and delicious refreshing frozen drinks from our boat bar. Our menu includes favorites like our homemade onion rings, Lobster Boat Combo, 3 lb. Lobster and Cape Cod Platter.Our continued success is based on providing our customers with quality, value and unsurpassed hospitality in a true Cape Cod waterfront setting. We thank you for joining us and hope you enjoy your experience and come again.
Agawam
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Overpriced and not great food!!!

Place smelled and good wasn't all that!!! Service was late and good came out at different times... People at our table watched others eat while waiting for the food!!!
Wasn't the best experience!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Ossining, New York
“Food wasn't bad but the service was awful.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I ate here on Saturday night and wasn't impressed. The food wasn't terrible, but nothing special. My issue was with the service. After a weekend of eating nothing but seafood, I wanted something different, so I ordered chicken. The waitress sort of gave me a look and said, "it's not bad, it's nothing special, we're not known for our seafood." Obviously going to a place called the Lobster Boat, I knew that the place wasn't famous for it's chicken, so don't bad mouth what I plan on eating, especially considering the very few non-seafood options they offered. Also, don't offer something on your menu if it's not worth being served. I found the chicken to be just fine. Then during the meal she made a comment on how the chowder is much better than the bisque. Naturally one person at our table had the chowder and another had the bisque. She went out of her way to warn me about the chicken but then saved the snarky comment about the bisque until after the food was being eaten. She just had a major case of foot in mouth syndrome. The atmosphere wasn't bad although I'm sure it's much nicer to dine their during the day when you can see the views. I doubt we'll be making any more trips to this place. We just weren't impressed.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Spaxton, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The lobster Boat is well known for their seafood, but as well as good lobster, shrimp etc I would say that the prime rib served to me was as good as I have had in a long time. The other thing that I would mention is the staff, very friendly and our server Eric was a diamond. There when wanted but not driving you crazy. This place is well worth a visit and do try the prime rib.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Super yummy, super cute”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Lobster roll was great, coleslaw was tasty, and the lobster bisque was amazing!! Devour was cute and service was fast and friendly. Definitely have my vote!!

East Granby, CT
“One of Our Favorites Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We went back for the second straight year and were not disappointed. The seafood was again excellent as we enjoyed a water view from our seat right adjacent to the window. There is also outdoor seating. The prices, while not a bargain, are reasonably in line with the area with most entrees in the $18-$25 range. The friendliness of staff varies but is generally acceptable. The menu is quite extensive and unlike some other restaurants in the area, there are a hefty selection of non-fried seafood options. Another good visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Food