My wife and I just got back from a three day stay here. We were very impressed with the resort.
This property was one of the cleanest ones that we have ever stayed in, which is not easy to do do considering it is on the beach.
The staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful people we have seen in any hotel. I have to mention Janice who was very helpful planning a side trip we made to Provincetown. She got out a map and marked it up for us, even indicating the location of a speed trap. It was above and beyond what we expected and Janice shows that she really cares about her guests.
Here are the some other pros and cons:
We stayed in an efficiency which had a very good kitchen. Although the kitchen was small, we had no problems preparing our meals. It was very well stocked with utensils.
The property has a heated pool which came in handy, because it was cloudy on the days we were there.
The property was very quiet. We did not notice or hear any of our neighbors at night.
The Wi-Fi was spotty at best. After a while I gave up and used my cell if I needed to check anything on the web.
The tv is an older CRT, non flat screen., All though there were about 70 channels available, there were no premium channels such as HBO.
Overall this was a great stay. This was our first trip to cape cod, and staying here left a very favorable impression of the cape. We would not hesitate to recommend this and stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 53 units ranging from one-room efficiencies to four bedroom single family homes accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis’ popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, fun clowns, fishing derbie and magic shows. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.