Nice condo style efficiency. It looked very clean but smelled very musty. The property is beautiful. It would have been nice if they had a convenience store on premises with the basics bc we were only there for a weekend and could have used a couple of basic items. The beach was beautiful and lots of beach chairs and sun beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 53 units ranging from one-room efficiencies to four bedroom single family homes accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis’ popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, fun clowns, fishing derbie and magic shows. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA