We recently spent 5 nights at the Green Harbor and loved this place. West Yarmouth is a great location to use as a base for visiting all of the towns on the Cape. The Green Harbor is perfectly situated -- a quiet location on the water but close to RT 28. The staff were all very friendly and the housekeeping staff kept the room immaculate. The kitchen contained everything we could have wanted. Bed was very comfortable. Extra towels and pillows were very much appreciated. The cost of our room was about half of what we would have paid for the amenity packed Red Jacket property 2 miles down the road. Since we had the option of using their facilities for free, the savings on the room at Green Harbor was very welcome. This would be a wonderful resort for families with children. The water is calm, swimming pool is heated, miniature golf course is available and playground appeared safe and sound. Thanks to others who had reviewed this resort so favorable on Trip Advisor. We agree wholeheartedly and would definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 53 units ranging from one-room efficiencies to four bedroom single family homes accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis’ popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, fun clowns, fishing derbie and magic shows. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA