We just made our first trip to the Cape and had no idea where to stay. I needed a place to accomodate my family and my mother-in-law. Two seperate hotel rooms were just not an option. After searching the internet for lodging options and reading reviews on Trip Advisor, we selected Green Harbor. From the time we arrived, we were thrilled! We had a two bedroom suite (number 73) that overlooks the beach and water with great views. Two balconies, full kitchen, sitting area, two full baths. We could watch the kids on the play area and beach from our room or balcony. The resort is spotless and the staff is always around keeping the areas organized and clean. Staff was very friendly and a great source of information about the area. Each morning we were on the beach combing for sea shells and finding crabs to show the kids. The resort has canoes, rowboats, bikes, beach chairs..all for the guest's complimentary use. They even have a kids camp in the morning and a miniature golf course. You can't go wrong with this place. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 53 units ranging from one-room efficiencies to four bedroom single family homes accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis’ popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, fun clowns, fishing derbie and magic shows. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA