I just returned from a weekend stay at Green Harbor. A few friends and I had a relaxing getaway there in one of the 3-bedroom cottages. The view from our deck was spectacular and we could have sat out there for hours.
The best things about the resort are the staff, the accomodations, and the "extras". The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful - from booking, to check-in, to check-out. The cottage was clean and well-appointed. I had thought we were supposed to have a dishwasher, but alas, our cottage did not have one. Not a big deal really. The "extras" in the way of beach chairs, lots of towels, bikes for borrowing, etc. were a plus. They are not stingy here with stuff like that. Plenty of soap, plenty of clean towels, etc. It was nice to not have to request those things like you often have to do at many hotels.
It was a bit pricey, but for what you get, I understand why. I typically prefer the outer cape over this mid-cape location, but I would definitely return to Green Harbor and may also consider bringing my family next year as it is very family-friendly as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 53 units ranging from one-room efficiencies to four bedroom single family homes accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis’ popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, fun clowns, fishing derbie and magic shows. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA