My husband's folks began coming here before he was born, nearly 57 years ago and they came almost every year. We have come every year that we could , due to living far away. A lot has changed in the property buildings in the years but one thing has not, the beauty, the quiet, the clean and quaint accommodations and the wonderful staff! When we stay here we are amazed that we could just sit out all day and just enjoy the fabulous view. When we venture away to explore our other favorite places to eat and visit we are always anxious to get back to this resort. Everyone that comes here seems so family orientated. There are lots of family reunions held here as we have done for years. It is a fun and safe place for people of all ages. Everything you need is here and more. Prices are very reasonable off season. It may seem pricey during the in season, but you are right on the ocean and the property is maintained I think better than any resort I have been to. Just about the same staff is there to great you every year and they get to know you and your family. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else except for one Inn on King's Highway maybe for a night or two. Nothing in my opinion compares to Green Harbor. The only problem is that once you stay here you don't want to leave. Some of my best memories with my family are here. Hope not much will ever change here. Love you Green Harbor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 53 units ranging from one-room efficiencies to four bedroom single family homes accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis’ popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, fun clowns, fishing derbie and magic shows. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA