My family stayed for 3 nights in a townhouse. It was spacious clean and we had our own deck and patio w/ Weber grill which we used for roasting marshmallows the tv's were not fancy but we were not there to watch tv anyhow. The property was well manicured and beautiful! We were able to relax because the resort included many COMPLIMENTARY amenities such as lounge chairs, umbrellas, children activities, mini golf, bike and helmets, shuffleboard and our favorite boats and kayaks to explore. The front desk (Suzanna paricularly) was polite and courteous to all of our needs. We forgot to bring beach towels and we were promptly brought extra towels to use. The pool was clean, large and very refreshing. We also were welcomed at their other resorts close by which had watersports, an indoor pool and a restaurant. We did venture off to the Riveria for jetskiing and one day to the Red Jacket Beach for the restaurant convenience and to enjoy another beautiful view of the Nantucket Sound. All of us enjoyed our stay and although we would return we usually go somewhere different and new every summer. The value and variety were very much appreciated and each of us had a wonderful vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 53 units ranging from one-room efficiencies to four bedroom single family homes accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis’ popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, fun clowns, fishing derbie and magic shows. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA