We stayed at Thunderbird Motel in September & the experience was good. Its located on Rt 28 & very close to Hyannis port & about 17 miles to Falmouth port. Place was clean. Beds were little saggy. The night person at front desk "Nick" was very knowledgable & helpful with the directions, restaurants etc. He even helped us getting the rooms on the first level. They offered Continental b'fast which no one mentioned at the check in. We found out about it as it was wriiten on the phone (Free continental b'fast). B'fast was ok... bagels, muffins, donuts, cereals, caoffe, tea, juice.
It is a good place if you just want a place to sleep at night & the price was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Thunderbird Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel West Yarmouth
- Travelodge West Yarmouth
- Thunderbird Motel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA