The Thunderstank, man. You just can't get over that Thunderstank.
Imagine the basement of your house, condo, apartment complex, whatever. Now multiply by two. Then raise that to the exponent of two, perhaps three, depending on how sensitive your nose is. Yeah, it's that bad.
And I'd really like to know where the water that was seeping into the bathroom in my room came from. Every time we mopped the floors with towels, the grayish water came back. Note that this was before we had even run the shower once. Gross.
Thankfully, we were only in the room to sleep, and the bed was actually reasonably comfortable, but there's no way I could have spent another day or two with that smell. You really can't blame this on the cleaning crew -- they certainly did the best they could with what they're given, but management needs to tear this place down and start over.
Spend the extra money and go elsewhere, especially if you're thinking of spending any significant time in your room.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel
- Thunderbird Hotel West Yarmouth
- Travelodge West Yarmouth
- Thunderbird Motel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Thunderbird Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.