“Wonderful stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Boston
“Wonderful stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Had the opportunity to stay here for 4 days last week.
Very nice room that was very new looking.
Two queen size beds that were comfortable with pillow top.
Hardwood floors versus carpeting a bonus I thought.
Nice kitchenette area with good size refrigerator and cabiniet space.
Excellent location on Route 28, close enough to Hyannis and our favorite beach in Dennis.
Will definitely be staying here again the future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I booked last minute on hotels.com and got a great deal for $81. The room was smallish but clean. There was a queen bed and a pull out sofa, a kitchenette with fridge and microwave, small table and chairs. We did not use either pool but both appeared to be clean. The employees that I spoke with were pleasant and helpful. The bed as comfortable but the pillow was not. The outside is nothing to write home about but it is an older motel without much in the way of grounds. I felt safe in the room and in the lot at night. I would stay here again, especially if I could get the same price.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

The "resort" gives you a place to lay your head but not much else. The rooms are clean but there is little, if anything, special about them. We needed a place to sleep while attending a wedding and they offered just that. Had we been looking for a place with anything more I am sure we would have been disappointed.

• Stayed August 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

The hotel is outdated, however, they have slowly begun renovating some rooms. Each room does have mini refrigerator. It is par for course in this area. I would stay here again as prices are reasonable. Great restaraunt right next door.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
new York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stayed I'm suite 127 and it was perfect for our needs with a 16 month old nap times and ordering in lunch from the Yarmouth house - it was just what we needed ! We booked last minute and needed a place that would accommodate 3 adults and a child. I would totally recommend the suites ! We also recommend mayflower beach @ 1 in the afternoon untill dinner!

• Stayed August 2012
Charleston, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

For the price, this hotel is okay. The front lobby has been redone, but much of the rest of the hotel is fairly dated. We were fairly uncomfortable with the outside entrances to each room - not well maintained and security. Hallways were dingy. There are many other hotels in the area of similar vintage, each having their own issues. If looking for more upscale accommodations, you should probably look outside of Yarmouth.

Milford, NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have had two very pleasant stays at this hotel in the past month. I am in the area for business by myself and have found this to be not only a great value, but very comfortable and convenient. From Sylvie to Katherine and all of the staff there, you are treated like a welcome guest. On my most recent stay, I had reservations at another motel because there was no vacancy here. I stopped in anyway on my way by, met with the staff and they "found" a room for me, upgraded me to a suite and gave me a very affordable rate. I love this place and will come back as often as possible. Two things I liked in particular, the outdoor pool is a nice quiet place for a swim and a nap in the late afternoon, and the Yarmouth House next door has great food and a friendly bar. Also a 5 minute walk away is Giardino's Restaurant. Great food and bar at a great price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Yarmouth Resort? Share your experiences!