“Wifi dont exist, and breakfast ?” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Sao Paulo, SP
“Wifi dont exist, and breakfast ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I travel the United States and have never seen a hotel that has breakfast, and there is no bread,jelly,butter.
Internet does not work, the problem is not your computer but the hotel.
I used the wifi Public Library and perfectly works.
If you are working, do not count on the wifi
Rooms were large and clean
Safe Place
Refrigerator in room.
Parking

I stay here again but

2 Thank GELCJR

Orlando FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you need to access your email or sign in to EBAY you will not be happy at this Super 8, I could not access either. The hotel manager said that it was my firewall, but I could access these sites easily at McDonald's and at the Day's Inn in Hyannis. Other than that, everything else was satisfactory. The hotel is dated and the room decor is sparse and unattractive, but is is clean and the bed is comfortable if you like a hard mattress. The breakfast consists of sweets and coffee. There is a fridge but not a microwave. The deal breaker for me was although I could access the internet, those sites that require a password would not let me sign in.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Seeingamerica

Travelers are raving about these West Yarmouth hotels

Lawton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The hotel staff was very helpful. The rooms were big and clean. The beds were comfortable. The price was reasonable. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Albany, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Grabbed myself a nice comfortable weekend on Cape Cod ,after the Labor Day crunch , and stayed where I always do , where I'm treated like family ..... and always am welcomed with a spotless , inviting , modern room . I talk about this location to my friends , and laughingly call it my " place " on the Cape ! The owners, and help ,are always so welcoming , and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable , and enjoyable as humanly possible .There's nothing I've ever asked , that wasn't done , if it was possible . It's no wonder this Motel is so well taken care of , these owners work very hard .
The room has many comforts , the bed had to be very close to new , very comfortable , end tables & lamps , a table and two chairs , large sofa , large dresser & mirror , new looking TV , with many many cable channels , computer hook-up, frig , coffee maker , safe , "spotless bath " with tub & shower ... including new "hoop-style " shower curtain to give you much more room !
You can stay very comfortable , controlling both "AC " and " HEAT " ,which both respond very well / and quickly ! I was alone this trip ..... and the room seemed huge .
Certainly have never had a complaint with my " place " on the Cape ..... in fact I came over for a quick over - night visit just about half - way through the middle of August , and they moved things around .... and STILL were able to accommodate me ! I'd never stay anywhere else !

Room Tip: Every room I've been given each time , has each lived up to my reviews , and expected quality .
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Muskoka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 in West Yarmouth Cape Cod for 4 nights last week. I had read all the Tripadvisor reviews, & now feel I must respond. It was a wonderful motel & I am glad I booked it.
The motel was clean, beds firm & my best sleep ever in a motel since the windows with screens opened for fresh air. It is obvious the motel has been updated recently. The bathroom was spotless.
The location, mid Cape, is perfect for day trips around Cape Cod. It is only a 25 minute walk to the ferries in Hyannisport, so we did not have to pay for expensive parking at the ferry site.
The included breakfast was cereal, juice, coffee, bagels. We found it substantial for us.
The fellow at reception was friendly and gave us a huge discount since other motels in the area had lowered their prices due to the economy. I saved over $100 total compared to what I had expected to pay when I booked on-line. I really appreciated this saving.
I would highly recommend the Super 8 in West Yarmouth to anyone vfsiting Cape Cod.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the motel, away from the highway.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlstadt, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed here with a couple friends and we enjoyed. It's worth at most around $70 a night. U get continental breakfast (cereal, drinks, kosher milk, kosher danishes). Rooms r clean and beds r comfortable. Pool has water in it. Indians at front desk actually speak understandable english. Since e/w in cape cod is expensive, this place is nice and non expensive.

Room Tip: Make sure 2 bargain!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Cape Point Hotel
Cape Point Hotel
#6 of 20 in West Yarmouth
3.5 of 5 stars 414 reviews

Been to Super 8 W Yarmouth Hyannis/Cape Cod? Share your experiences!