“Good value” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel - Hyannis/W. Yarmouth/Cape Cod Area
Super 8 Motel - Hyannis/W. Yarmouth/Cape Cod Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   41 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA 02673   |
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in West Yarmouth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lawton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The hotel staff was very helpful. The rooms were big and clean. The beds were comfortable. The price was reasonable. I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Albany, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Grabbed myself a nice comfortable weekend on Cape Cod ,after the Labor Day crunch , and stayed where I always do , where I'm treated like family ..... and always am welcomed with a spotless , inviting , modern room . I talk about this location to my friends , and laughingly call it my " place " on the Cape ! The owners, and help ,are always so welcoming , and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable , and enjoyable as humanly possible .There's nothing I've ever asked , that wasn't done , if it was possible . It's no wonder this Motel is so well taken care of , these owners work very hard .
The room has many comforts , the bed had to be very close to new , very comfortable , end tables & lamps , a table and two chairs , large sofa , large dresser & mirror , new looking TV , with many many cable channels , computer hook-up, frig , coffee maker , safe , "spotless bath " with tub & shower ... including new "hoop-style " shower curtain to give you much more room !
You can stay very comfortable , controlling both "AC " and " HEAT " ,which both respond very well / and quickly ! I was alone this trip ..... and the room seemed huge .
Certainly have never had a complaint with my " place " on the Cape ..... in fact I came over for a quick over - night visit just about half - way through the middle of August , and they moved things around .... and STILL were able to accommodate me ! I'd never stay anywhere else !

Room Tip: Every room I've been given each time , has each lived up to my reviews , and expected quality .
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Muskoka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 in West Yarmouth Cape Cod for 4 nights last week. I had read all the Tripadvisor reviews, & now feel I must respond. It was a wonderful motel & I am glad I booked it.
The motel was clean, beds firm & my best sleep ever in a motel since the windows with screens opened for fresh air. It is obvious the motel has been updated recently. The bathroom was spotless.
The location, mid Cape, is perfect for day trips around Cape Cod. It is only a 25 minute walk to the ferries in Hyannisport, so we did not have to pay for expensive parking at the ferry site.
The included breakfast was cereal, juice, coffee, bagels. We found it substantial for us.
The fellow at reception was friendly and gave us a huge discount since other motels in the area had lowered their prices due to the economy. I saved over $100 total compared to what I had expected to pay when I booked on-line. I really appreciated this saving.
I would highly recommend the Super 8 in West Yarmouth to anyone vfsiting Cape Cod.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the motel, away from the highway.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlstadt, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed here with a couple friends and we enjoyed. It's worth at most around $70 a night. U get continental breakfast (cereal, drinks, kosher milk, kosher danishes). Rooms r clean and beds r comfortable. Pool has water in it. Indians at front desk actually speak understandable english. Since e/w in cape cod is expensive, this place is nice and non expensive.

Room Tip: Make sure 2 bargain!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I found a bed bug in my bed, room 47, on july 30 2012. I showed it to the receptionist at the entrance of the hotel. He said that it was the first time. He didn't wanted to refund us, but he gave us a new room and said that room 47 will be cleaned on the next morning.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Agawam, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

In regards to my recent stay at Super 8 , The Emotional distress and embarrassment of the owner yelling at myself and my 70 year old father when we questioned the beds not being Queen size in front of other customers who were eating breakfast, was unjust and uncalled for, The owner was rude, obnoxious going on how not once in 22 years and owning over 20 hotels that nobody has ever complained about the beds, he did not even comment to me about the smell my refrigerator had and that I was afraid to even put my drinks inside of it , he was to busy yelling at us about how we just wanted cheat and that the beds were Hotel Queens,, Frankly when he said Hotel Queen I attempted to ask a question about what the difference was between a Queen and Hotel Queen he just ignored me..So I went and sat down and decided I would get a hold of Priceline whom I booked through and see what could be done , while he continued to keep yelling at my dad.. Finally I just went to my dad and said lets just take care of it later with Priceline and got my dad to try to settle down because he was so upset.. So I went back to my room and called Priceline who advised me that they could not do anything but to contact my bank which I did.. So I started the claims proceeding with my bank and she said lets call the owner and see if we can resolve this issue once more after I told her what I just wrote to you above... When he came on the line she introduced her self and say that myself and her were on the line and that his conversation would be recorded etc.. So she proceeded once again to talk to the owner and say we just wish to pay for the full-size beds we got not that we wanted a full refund..He once again started in and said to her and said Madam they got what they paid for they were queen sizes bed and then the went on to say the reason they seemed to us they were so small was because we were all fat and that's why the beds seem smelled.. As soon as he said that I said excuse me sir my family is not fat , while I am heavy the rest of my family is not, Mind you now at this point I am not mortified because he just said this to my banking Institute , also right after I said my family was not fat he hung up . This whole experience has been a disaster I mean we only had 2 days to have a few days for a trip as a family and this gentlemen ruined our entire trip

Room Tip: False Advertisement for queen beds, they have this new thing called Hotel Queen vs Reg Queen and i...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Motel - Hyannis/W. Yarmouth/Cape Cod Area? Share your experiences!