There is no place on the Vineyard quite like Lambert's Cove Inn. The inn's most remarkable feature-there are many-is the location. The inn is tucked away in semi-rural West Tisbury, up a mile or so of country road, and just a fifteen minute walk from what some would say is the island's best calm water beach. The inn itself is classic New England, but interior spaces are done in a variety of inspired styles and colors. The rooms are modest, but creative and comfortable. The grounds are outstanding, featuring beautiful gardens and a peaceful pool area with loungers and cool jazz that can relax even the most stressed out city dweller. Dining is comfortable, and the menu creative. This is a spot for people who want to enjoy an authentic up-island Vineyard experience, a bit removed from the lively night scene in Oak Bluffs or Edgartown. We've visited the last two years during July 4th week-when the rest of the island was a bit over-crowded-but our stay at Lambert's Cove was utter peace and tranquility. It is a very special place, run by very special, gracious hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lambert's Cove Inn, Farm & Restaurant is known as one of the most romantic retreats on Martha's Vineyard. Situated on seven acres of spacious lawns, gardens, forest and meadowlands in the pastoral town of West Tisbury, it offers tranquility and seclusion. As you follow the winding road, shaded by towering trees, that leads to the inn, you'll know when you arrive, that you have indeed found a very special place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lambert's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lambert`s Cove Inn And Restaurant
- Lambert`s Cove Inn & Restaurant Hotel West Tisbury
- Lambert's Cove Inn West Tisbury, MA - Martha's Vineyard