“Clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   429 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089 (Formerly Days Inn West Springfield)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in West Springfield
“Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was clean would stay again bath rooms were small. I would recommend to others. It a place I would only stay a few nights. Staff was nice and helpful. WiFi was un reliable at times. Parking lot is on the smaller side.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
nrtwcprr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed for a night on business and everything was great. They are working on the road out front but that was not an issue at all. There are quite a few places to eat nearby and places to shop if that's your thing.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

nrtwcprr, Manager at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. We hope to see you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great value. Very clean. I loved my stay, place was super clean. Breakfast was awesome. I would definitely stay there again! Staff was very friendly. I recommend Best Western to any one needing to stay in Springfield, only minutes away from downtown.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We hope to see you back soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed one night. Nice king bed. We used wi-fi in the room and free computers in the lobby. Breakfast was included, available early--including make-your-own waffles, yogurts, a little fruit. No indoor pool. Handy to I-91 and several shopping areas.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback on your stay in West Springfield. Our staff takes pride in our hotel and work really hard to make all of our guests stays enjoyable.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have stayed at several Best Western hotels and found this to be one of the best! The showerhead was fantastic, and the overall condition of the facilities was impressive. The staff was also very helpful. Great job with your new remodel!!!

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am happy to see that the room was comfortable and clean. We hope to see you again!
Norwalk, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

I was so pleased with my experience at this hotel that I'm definitely taking note to stay here again when I am traveling to this area. The staff here was very courteous and helpful-they were easily visible throughout my stay. Also this was a great value for the money as well-and it did not lack anything. Included a nice breakfast buffet, internet access, business and fitness center. Location is right on the main strip, close to all types of restaurants-fancy to fast food. Also close to entertainement, such as movies and convention center.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

nrtwcprr, Manager at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn, responded to this review, April 15, 2015
Thank you for the marvelous review. I will make certain that all of your wonderful observations are shared with our team, they really enjoy the positive feedback from our guests and seeing how their hard work makes a difference for each one. I am happy that our convenient location and amenities made your stay with us enjoyable and worry free. Hopefully we will be at the top of your recommendation list for anyone traveling to our area!
TEANECK, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

The young girl at check in was very pleasant. She even recommended a good steakhouse in the area. Everytime I came in and out she would always welcome us. Next day morning she helped with printing out my boarding passes.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Been to BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn? Share your experiences!