“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   429 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089 (Formerly Days Inn West Springfield)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in West Springfield
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Great value. Very clean. I loved my stay, place was super clean. Breakfast was awesome. I would definitely stay there again! Staff was very friendly. I recommend Best Western to any one needing to stay in Springfield, only minutes away from downtown.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed one night. Nice king bed. We used wi-fi in the room and free computers in the lobby. Breakfast was included, available early--including make-your-own waffles, yogurts, a little fruit. No indoor pool. Handy to I-91 and several shopping areas.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at several Best Western hotels and found this to be one of the best! The showerhead was fantastic, and the overall condition of the facilities was impressive. The staff was also very helpful. Great job with your new remodel!!!

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Norwalk, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was so pleased with my experience at this hotel that I'm definitely taking note to stay here again when I am traveling to this area. The staff here was very courteous and helpful-they were easily visible throughout my stay. Also this was a great value for the money as well-and it did not lack anything. Included a nice breakfast buffet, internet access, business and fitness center. Location is right on the main strip, close to all types of restaurants-fancy to fast food. Also close to entertainement, such as movies and convention center.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

nrtwcprr, Manager at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the marvelous review. I will make certain that all of your wonderful observations are shared with our team, they really enjoy the positive feedback from our guests and seeing how their hard work makes a difference for each one. I am happy that our convenient location and amenities made your stay with us enjoyable and worry free. Hopefully we will be at the top of your recommendation list for anyone traveling to our area!
TEANECK, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

The young girl at check in was very pleasant. She even recommended a good steakhouse in the area. Everytime I came in and out she would always welcome us. Next day morning she helped with printing out my boarding passes.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
WATERBORO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2015

The outside noisy is a little loud but that is because the hotel is right on a very busy road. It really didn't affect my stay. The hotel is very clean and the woman at the front desk (only member of staff I dealt with was very nice and helpful) I was only there one night but would not hesitate to stay there again when I am in the area on business.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in our service and facilities. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.
Highland Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

Stayed at this hotel with my significant other. Bed was comfortable and bedding was clean. Room was clean and was equipped with fridge, mic, and coffeepot. Nice breakfast in the morning. Fair price and check in staff was helpful. I have stayed here before and will again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn? Share your experiences!