“Best Western Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   429 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089 (Formerly Days Inn West Springfield)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in West Springfield
Norwalk, United States
“Best Western Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was so pleased with my experience at this hotel that I'm definitely taking note to stay here again when I am traveling to this area. The staff here was very courteous and helpful-they were easily visible throughout my stay. Also this was a great value for the money as well-and it did not lack anything. Included a nice breakfast buffet, internet access, business and fitness center. Location is right on the main strip, close to all types of restaurants-fancy to fast food. Also close to entertainement, such as movies and convention center.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

nrtwcprr, Manager at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for the marvelous review. I will make certain that all of your wonderful observations are shared with our team, they really enjoy the positive feedback from our guests and seeing how their hard work makes a difference for each one. I am happy that our convenient location and amenities made your stay with us enjoyable and worry free. Hopefully we will be at the top of your recommendation list for anyone traveling to our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
TEANECK, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The young girl at check in was very pleasant. She even recommended a good steakhouse in the area. Everytime I came in and out she would always welcome us. Next day morning she helped with printing out my boarding passes.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
WATERBORO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The outside noisy is a little loud but that is because the hotel is right on a very busy road. It really didn't affect my stay. The hotel is very clean and the woman at the front desk (only member of staff I dealt with was very nice and helpful) I was only there one night but would not hesitate to stay there again when I am in the area on business.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in our service and facilities. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.
Highland Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel with my significant other. Bed was comfortable and bedding was clean. Room was clean and was equipped with fridge, mic, and coffeepot. Nice breakfast in the morning. Fair price and check in staff was helpful. I have stayed here before and will again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
L'Orignal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015 via mobile

We booked a room last minute on points. The night staff (we showed up at midnight) was friendly, and quick. Our room 404 was so freshly redone I thought the paint might still be wet. The bed is comfortable, the room quiet. The only two things that aren't perfect, if I have to nit pick, is the counter around the sink is small if you're two people, and the full length mirror is awkwardly placed.
The only reason I've mentioned this is I need 200 characters for a review, otherwise I would haven't mentioned it at all. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
nrtwcprr, Manager at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn, responded to this review, February 16, 2015
Thank you for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

My first time staying at this hotel...all was perfect. I had a clean and quiet room. The check-in and check-out staff were polite, pleasant and professional. Excellent price/value ratio. Several dining options close to the hotel. I will stay here again when in the area for business.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

nrtwcprr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
west springfield, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

once u get past the front desk and the attitude. the place in comfortable . parking is easy and enough guest were quite lobby was nice except for the a hole work. They want 200 letters to completet so hey are you letters please pry u don't get the front desk guy we had

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn? Share your experiences!