“gorgeous custom babies shower cake!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bakery
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“gorgeous custom babies shower cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Rosa and her crew at Cerratos made my twin babies shower cake...It was more beautiful than I had hoped adn delicious!! They were so careful to made it easy to transport too! It was the hit of my shower! They do such artist work! Could not have been happier!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
“cookie trays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

we do cookie trays for the holidays. always come here

Visited April 2012
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Cerratos. My sister's Sweet 15 cake was fresh, moist and delicious. In addition, it was beautifully decorated. Rosa was also a pleasure to work with.

Denise M. Hurst

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Seriously the best upscale bakery around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

I have been to Cerratos about 5 times. This place is just eyecandy every where you look. The bakery items are that beautiful. So I figured since everything looked so wonderful, they must not taste that great. I was wrong. I have tried so many items and never was disappointed by one thing. For example the cannoli"s are super crispy and the filling fresh and creamy tasting. The red velvet cupcakes are moist and the surprise filling inside them, super decadent and lovely. The Italian cookies are never stale, always fresh with an outstanding assortment to choose from. There is a new favorite I have there and it is the chocolate bon bon, this is the size of my fist and shiny chocolate coated thick chocolate mousse that is so yummy. The chocolate coating cracks and makes a nice pop when you bite into it and then you have this delicious thick chocolate mousse that is not overly sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. Delicious!

Visited November 2011
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“CERRATO'S BEST OF ALL!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Cerrato's offers fresh and delicious cakes. I bought a very old cake FOUR TIMES from other pastry shops in Springfield. I even ordered a few days prior and I asked for a fresh one. The cakes were very hard with rotten fruits inside and the only fresh one was the frosting on top of it. I was very upset. I told the lady again and again so every time she told me that I should bring it back, ha, ha. She had no respect even I was her customer for over 20 years. She thought that I will take the disgusting cake from the guest plate and drive to her while to put my guest waiting for another cake?? NO MORE BUYING THERE!!! The only best and fresh cakes you can get are from CERRATO'S. It's delicious. We had their pastry for my daugter's wedding and we are still buying there. We were never diappointed. Thank you Cerrato's for being honest to your customers.

Visited July 2011