“Great Bartender” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
“Great Bartender”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Jeff is the kind of bartender that every restaurant should have behind its bar. Welcoming, warm, informative, sincere, friendly, efficient, and accurate. His partner behind the bar this evening needs to find a way to provide some customer service without a robotic attitude. I don't like to feel as if I am bothering the bartender. But, Jeff compensated beyond what she lacked. I pay for customer service; I can create tastier meals and creative beverages at home for much less money. So, thank you, Jeff, for providing a genuine experience full of true, good old-fashioned customer service. Your personality shines, and it reflects a fabulous level of customer service.

“S-L-O-W service and cold food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Waited and waited. Finally got 2 sodas.....but no straws. Food came out 25 minutes later-cold. Sent it back. Waited. My Girlfriend ate and was done when my food came back. I ate only 1/2 bc she was sick of.....waiting. OH-and since I had used my one napkin during my soup, I used the one SHE had used during HER meal since I didn't want to.....yeah...wait. I was at least comped my food so that is good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lake George, New York
“Good value,decent chain!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Have lunch here on every trip to car dealer. Good friendly service,generous portions and free refills on soda. Always great soups and burgers as well as special salads.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Hartford, Connecticut
“ok food and good for children”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

took our 2 grandchildren there for lunch. It was after the noon rush hour and it looks like they just wipe the tables onto the floor during lunch- the floor was dirty dirty. The children get there meal, a side and a drink at a good price. I had a bacon cheeseburger which was very good at a reasonable price. My wife had a salad and sandwich, which was ok. The beers a little over priced I think. The service was spotty - good at times and then slow when we wanted our check and to have her take our credit card.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Bring your appetite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Chili's is a great place to bring a date or to bring the family. You can sit at a booth or sit at the bar. There is a variety of foods to choose from on the menu. My favorite is Crispy Chicken Crispers. They are the best chicken fingers I have ever eaten! They offer steak and seafood and hamburgers and salads; they have a large variety of drinks to choose from. All around great place to spend a few hours.

Visited February 2013