“Typical Pizza Place - Outstanding Pitas!” 5 of 5 stars

1164 Westfield St, West Springfield, MA 01089
413-739-3327
Improve this listing
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Typical Pizza Place - Outstanding Pitas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've recently grown to love Village Pizza! One of the biggest attractions for me is that they are open on Mondays, unlike other pizza places in town. While I've always considered their pizzas in the average to slightly above average range, their pitas are out of this world!!

Buffalo chicken is one of my favorite things ever, and I strongly suggest trying theirs out if you haven't already. I prefer the mild flavor, it's got a very subtle sweet taste to it that reminds me almost of some sort of spicy or chipotle barbeque. A friend of mine told me the bleu cheese dressing is outstanding, and tastes home-made(since I'm more of a ranch kinda girl myself).

The only issue I've ever had is with their buffalo chicken pizza. On the menu it states the pizza has sauce, cheese and chicken. I assumed, perhaps wrongfully so, that the sauce would be buffalo, and not the traditional tomato/marinara that would normally come on a pizza. I however was sadly mistaken, as my pizza came with red sauce, cheese, and cut up boneless buffalo chicken wings based on top. It wasn't bad, and certainly did have an interesting flavor, but next time I'll definitely be asking for buffalo sauce as the base instead of red sauce.

Their prices are incredibly value friendly, especially for how awesome their food is. I'd say the only real down-side is that they have very limited seating for dine-in, and as such, the commotion of the kitchen a few feet away from you drives me to always order delivery or carry-out.

Delivery is always incredibly fast and Oscar, the usual delivery man, is exceedingly polite and pleasant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Meat lovers pizza, yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by this little place on my way home for work, always seems busy and the people there are very friendly. Pizza took approx 20 minutes and the meat lovers pizza was just delicious. Would recommend

• Visited September 2013